Wtf is going on with this game?

anaughtysausage
220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Seriously what is going on with the game atm? Everything just seems ****

Just played a mate there in a friendly season before we started I was 2-1-1 so last game I have a plus 8 goal differnece.

Games ends 3-3 yay I win league Ohhh wait a minute extra time? Mate then scores a 120th min winner so league ends as a draw with me having plus 7 goal differnece and the game shouldn't of even went to extra time it never does in friendly seasons never mind the fact he lost it on a draw.

Don't get me started on fut champions

Comments

• Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's a friendly season with a mate, does it really matter?
  • anaughtysausage
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    It's a friendly season with a mate, does it really matter?

Using your logic it's a game why does any of it matter
  • downey01
    99 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Haha like this happened to me two days ago with a pal. Behind in titles, I win the 3rd game In a league to make it 6-3 points then I score 90th min equaliser to draw the next match which would make it 4-7 (where I cannot lose the next title taking it to the last game) so I'm happy...anyway it goes to extra time randomly... I'm like WTF and went on to lose the match...fkn sh't
  • Vexco
    3357 posts National Call-Up
    They added extra time to friendly seasons in the last patch. Who cares, though? It's friendly seasons.
  • anaughtysausage
    Vexco wrote: »
    They added extra time to friendly seasons in the last patch. Who cares, though? It's friendly seasons.

Again going off that logic why care about anything in fifa as it's only a game
  • ContraCode64
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    Goal difference in friendly seasons is meaningless. Even though it's highlighted, it hasn't mattered since day one.

No idea why EA added extra time and pens to friendly seasons, especially without the option of turning it off.