Q. What is this "Community Career"?
A. It's an idea I've come up with that allows forum members to make decisions for a FIFA Career by this part of the forum. Members can choose from a number of different roles available to them meaning different people do different things. All you do is tell me to do certain things.
Q. What are the different roles and what do they do?
A. There are 7 different roles to choose from;
- Head coach (1 person); they primarily pick the team in addition to saying which areas they feel need improving within the squad. They also decide which players contracts to renew and which players to sell.
- Assistant head coach's (1-3 people); they help the manager make decisions regarding the team. They let the head coach know which players are playing well and which players are out of form. Also should the head coach not submit the team they want paying in time one of the assistant head coach's pick the team.
- Boardroom members (No limit on people); this is the role for those who want to be involved but are generally busy. The boardroom members have the control to change around the staff and have the most power out of all the roles. If they want to sell a player behind a player back then they can do so and can force members off staff to do what they want.
- Director of football (1 person); they are in charge of the football operations within the club. They have the power to get involved within the team if they feel they need. If they want they can give instructions to sign players.
- Scouts (1 person upwards); the scouts suggest players that they should sign in the positions they want players in. They also tell the manager about any weaknesses for the team we're playing next/soon.
- Media reporters (1-3 people); the media reporters tell the public and other members about any news, results, transfers etc for the club. They do the main updates within the thread and can choose how they do them. They can do scoreboards, articles or anything they want.
- Fans (any amount of people); they follow the team and give their thoughts on the team or transfers or any thoughts to do with the team we choose.
Q. Am I allowed more than 1 role?
A. People will have 1 role to begin with but if there's not enough people involved then they may take 2 roles.
Q. What if the role I want is taken?
A. Each season we will change the staff around a little bit so people can try different roles and do the one they might've wanted to primarily do.
Q. What team will we be?
A. The team will be decided by everyone getting involved with/viewing this. Participants will fill out a form to join and then I'll do a strawpoll to find the most popular team. Edit; the team chosen has been Everton.
Q. How long will be given for signups and when will this start?
A. The preliminary signups will end Monday 4PM (GMT) and a further 24 hours will be given to decide the team so this will start Tuesday afternoon. However if someone wants to join after this has started then they can. (This is if we get enough people to join). Edit; this has officially started.
Q. This has already started but can I join?
A. Yes if you want to join at any point of this that's cool, just let me know.
Q. What roles are already taken?
A. The roles that are taken will be posted beneath here;
Negotiator - LaMertesackerRun (I will negotiate the best price for transfer targets and players to sell to save us time)
Media reporter - Ashy
Board member - Alastair
Head coach - Clyn123
Scout - Carster
Fan - LaMertesackerRun
Media reporter - DaBeastModeTey
Board member - thebeast3000
Q. Is this on FIFA or Football Manager?
A. This will be done on FIFA 15.
Q. How do I join/what is the form?
A. To join you fill in the form below;
The League I want the club to be in;
Preferred team in the League;
If you have any questions feel free to ask them. Career timeline