Took Time out today on wl

Pogback
309 posts Sunday League Hero
Played some guy in divison 1, The game was probally the most i have enjoyed this year i just scraped a win 3-2, got a message afterwards i thought here we go, but was pleasently surprised saying gg and that i deserved the win (tbh i didnt), got speaking and found out he was a fellow manc, and has season ticket near me going to meet up tommorow at the game for a drink, i asked him why he wasnt playing the weekend league, and came back the sane thing 90% of us experience boring games and the people we play are the most obnoxious human beings. I just wish most of the fifa community was the same, and that the games we play have different variety of teams instead of the sheep playing kante, renato,musa 4-3-2-1 ptb counter..I would like to ask these people what is the point of playing this way, because if you are succesful you will still play the same formation and the same teams so what is the point ? Anyway rant over hope you all have a good weekend, and i hope its even better one if we smash the gooners tommorow, and any fellow mancs going tommorow i will be in sam platts before kick off...UTID 20 Times Man utd

Comments

• BIG_MAN_RETURNS
    781 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pogback wrote: »
    Played some guy in divison 1, The game was probally the most i have enjoyed this year i just scraped a win 3-2, got a message afterwards i thought here we go, but was pleasently surprised saying gg and that i deserved the win (tbh i didnt), got speaking and found out he was a fellow manc, and has season ticket near me going to meet up tommorow at the game for a drink, i asked him why he wasnt playing the weekend league, and came back the sane thing 90% of us experience boring games and the people we play are the most obnoxious human beings. I just wish most of the fifa community was the same, and that the games we play have different variety of teams instead of the sheep playing kante, renato,musa 4-3-2-1 ptb counter..I would like to ask these people what is the point of playing this way, because if you are succesful you will still play the same formation and the same teams so what is the point ? Anyway rant over hope you all have a good weekend, and i hope its even better one if we smash the gooners tommorow, and any fellow mancs going tommorow i will be in sam platts before kick off...UTID 20 Times Man utd

Glad to hear you'll have someone to drown ya sorrows with. Arseal with a confortable win.
    Coyg haha
  • Pogback
    Pogback wrote: »

Glad to hear you'll have someone to drown ya sorrows with. Arseal with a confortable win.
    Coyg haha

We will see mate, but i have good feeling about tommorow haha
  • Ohhhhh friend.
  • Pogback
    Ohhhhh friend.

Ohh ****
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Pogback
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    Anyone else thinking OP did something sweaty and the other guy is beyond triggered and we never hear from OP again after tomorrow ;)

Always be here me, no armchair supporter win lose or draw i am there
  • CrashDavus
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's always nice when you get a nice GG and not the typical "You ***king suck" or other hatred.