We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

Kroos or Gündogan

MrBertuzzi
190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hey guys,

I need a quality German CM for my 4-5-1 (2) squad. Currently I'm using Castro - Khedira - Schweinsteiger.

All but Castro do a pretty decent job. Castro however feels a bit... meh... you know...

It's an all German squad so Gündogan or Kroos are the obvious candidates... Can't buy both though because I'm poor as ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Share your thoughts. Speed isn't that important. I'm kind of a patient-passers not one of those pace-goofheads. How do they feel, work on off/def and so on...

Bundesliga CM's are out of the question... I already have a Bundesliga squad with 3 CM's.

cheers

Comments

• Zhyquron
    2093 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haven't tried Kroos, but Gundogan was tired af after like 60-70 minutes.
  • JoeyBellinger
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    kROOS
  • Zuka_Zama
    1488 posts Professional
    Both waaaaaaaaay over-priced imho. Better off waiting a couple more days if you're really that poor. Both should drop a pretty good deal by BF.
  • Aspral
    3795 posts National Call-Up
    I have Kroos and I've played 225+ games with him. He's great to use.

His pace isn't noticeable in that position to be honest. He passes perfectly short or long, has a wonderful shot and his corners/free kicks are great.

I've replaced a lot of players and upgraded but I wont get rid of Kroos. If you don't mind a player not being fast he's technically one of the better players to use.
  • MrBertuzzi
    well, 60-70 min. are indeed not exhilarating... Hows Draxler? The left CM is the offensive one anyway... even though his defensive stats suck big time... I tried Stindl there, who did a great job for me as a CAM in another formation, he felt odd...
  • Persevere80
    1138 posts Professional
    edited November 2016
    Kroos on paper but draxler on the cheap

Sorry I just noticed you said no bundesliga...
  • MrBertuzzi
    Aspral wrote: »

His pace isn't noticeable in that position to be honest. He passes perfectly short or long, has a wonderful shot and his corners/free kicks are great.

I've replaced a lot of players and upgraded but I wont get rid of Kroos. If you don't mind a player not being fast he's technically one of the better players to use.

sounds sweet. Hows his stamina? Good for more than 60-70 min.? I used him in Fifa 16. He ran out of breath pretty quick... Schweinsteiger and Castro have the same problem though, so I already have two subs on my bench...
  • Aspral
    3795 posts National Call-Up
    MrBertuzzi wrote: »
    Aspral wrote: »

sounds sweet. Hows his stamina? Good for more than 60-70 min.? I used him in Fifa 16. He ran out of breath pretty quick... Schweinsteiger and Castro have the same problem though, so I already have two subs on my bench...

Because of his pace I don't sprint too much with him or make long runs so he usually lasts about 60-65 minutes to half stamina.

I've never seen his Stamina as an issue. I think it's high 70s?

I've been subbing him off about 70 mins in the WL for Nainggolan though just to sure things up.
  • MrBertuzzi
    Off topic: What percentage of players are in Div 1? I'm currently in Div 2 with 81-83 rated teams and going insane because I can't move on... that's why I'm looking for a quality CM too add the magic touch ^^
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    emre can ftw
  • MrBertuzzi
    MisterJV wrote: »
    emre can ftw

good idea, his shooting sucks though... I can try to use Schweinsteiger as the offensive cm and Can as the intermediate... Schweinsteiger scores on a regular basis with stay back instructions.
  • MrBertuzzi
    Bought Can, gonna give him a try right now.
  • MrBertuzzi
    Lost. Not Can's fault though. Hate this game. Gonna get ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up in some bar now. Thanks for your thoughts.