Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Way to alienate 99% of your players ea

racecar101
1301 posts Professional
Disgraceful way they've done the sbc it's like they only care about rich people and youtubers.
Fine then we wont spend money on the game any more cya your loss ea.

Comments

• IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    huh?

EA add a new feature, for free, which is optional, and the morons still complain.

• Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    It's not that much better than the normal card and it's untradeable.

You still have a bunch of optional sbcs to complete if you want to.
  • racecar101
    1301 posts Professional
    IffyMoney wrote: »
    huh?

EA add a new feature, for free, which is optional, and the morons still complain.

Because belgians informs are going extinct ? nobody will be able to do the sbc because the inform gets deleted ? get it now ?
  • Tony_Martial_11
    750 posts An Exciting Prospect
    huh?

For free? 65 quid for the game says otherwise...

• TheBiggestBigGuy
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    2 months down the line how many Mertens/Alder/Benteke IFs will be left? That's the problem with what they've done in my opinion they've cut out specific IFs that are out of packs nd going extinct long term, not good.
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    2 months down the line how many Mertens/Alder/Benteke IFs will be left? That's the problem with what they've done in my opinion they've cut out specific IFs that are out of packs nd going extinct long term, not good.

Yeah I think encouraging people to discard out of print cards is shortsighted. Not just informs either; how many rando nonrare players are going to be super expensive when they transfer/retire, because all of them went into the SBC shredder?

But informs are definitely the worst of it.
  • MojoFC
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2016
    racecar101 wrote: »
    Disgraceful way they've done the sbc it's like they only care about rich people and youtubers.
    Fine then we wont spend money on the game any more cya your loss ea.

Why the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ should you get something if you put in the same amount of effort/resources as someone else? It's not like your access to FIFA will be cut off if you don't complete the SBC.

If you wanted a Belgian IF that bad you had quite a while to buy them. If having Mertens at CAM is that important to you, then sorry but you have to shell out an extra 100k for not buying him earlier. Sucks, but that's the way an economy works.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    So what should they have done?
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    huh?

For free? 65 quid for the game says otherwise...

Actually, everything in the game was added for free. You are not paying for the game content, you are paying for the right to play the content.

• DIXON THFC
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    I have no interest in SBC challenges bottomless money pits and hazard will 1 million% get another IF but I'm pissed off that now I have to pay way more for Mertens.
  • TriggerMike
    4709 posts National Call-Up
    Only the idiots do it. Why waste over 500k on a untradeable card? The jokes on them not us :joy:
  • ScarUK
    755 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2016
    Yup don't do it. Dropped 200-250k on Payet and have around 325k total now (inc players) - what I would do for my coins back, or even half... Doesn't help that he feels as sluggish as a tractor running on fumes either
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    racecar101 wrote: »
    Disgraceful

:lol: