How can I improve on Marchisio? Would this legend help?

How can I improve on this? The team is great but I feel like Marchisio could be improved upon. I've read that people like Nedved at CM. How is he? Worth the extra coins?

2Khh4YO.png

Comments

• Would Nedved suffer at CM because of his low defending?
  • KingLionel10
    16566 posts World Class
    KVA wrote: »
    Would Nedved suffer at CM because of his low defending?

Nope. Hell be great there.
  • Interesting. I could get him to max 7 with loyalty and legends league on my manager correct?
  • Also, are legends limited in future weekend leagues? Or just this weeks
  • SF9
    9117 posts League Winner
    Get IF Florenzi RB, Vidal on 7 but so what
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    @KVA

Depends on what you want out of that position. You have 1 really strong defender, 1 very good defender and the most balanced player in the game (March). If you want more attack go with Pjanic on Hunter. You could also look at IF Bona, but you might need to work things to get 10 chem.
  • No way, Piszcu is the daddy B)@SF9

• Thanks for the insight @randomhero1090

I may just keep him, he's been fine so far just wondered if Nedved would make it better. Defensively Renato on his own does the job and Vidal certainly doesn't hurt, so I don't know. Good problem to have!
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Also, are legends limited in future weekend leagues? Or just this weeks

Next weekend as well I believe. Haven't tried Nedved this year so I can't really comment on him. I've heard really good things about him though as well as Petit and Veron. With all those FP you're opening you should be able to improve that team a fair bit over the coming weeks.
  • Thanks @Samuel Eto'o

Right now I have 1.6m and 30+k FP. A million is saved for a 90+ rated Reus and the rest is just kinda there...so who knows.

I think it'd be a bummer if they limit to one legend for the future, but I guess we'll see
  • Petit interests me as well
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Not sure what your budget is but you could move Vidal to LCM, get Alaba at LB, put any legend CM in the middle and then get pretty much whoever you want at RCM and RB.
  • That's actually a really good idea. I do LOVE Piszczek though. So maybe just someone to eventually replace Marchisio. I don't know. My budget is whatever 600k + 33kFP leaves me with as the other million is being saved for Reus. I assume that 33kFP will eventually bring my 600k surplus to 1m, but we'll see. Petit and Nedved sound great. Gullit would be the dream but it will take some TOTY Ronaldo-esque pack luck for that to happen
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Thanks for the insight @randomhero1090

I may just keep him, he's been fine so far just wondered if Nedved would make it better. Defensively Renato on his own does the job and Vidal certainly doesn't hurt, so I don't know. Good problem to have!

@KVA

Welcome. I've got the same mid/D players and fooling around with formations/matchups now.

Try slapping Hunter on March. He really doesn't need a passing boost. His finishing is what sucks. He goes from 65 to 75 finishing and gets a nice boost to shot power and long shots.

I LOVE shooting with March from the top of the arch. His positioning prior to boost is 82, goes to 97 with Hunter. He will always be in the right spot.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    That's actually a really good idea. I do LOVE Piszczek though. So maybe just someone to eventually replace Marchisio. I don't know. My budget is whatever 600k + 33kFP leaves me with as the other million is being saved for Reus. I assume that 33kFP will eventually bring my 600k surplus to 1m, but we'll see. Petit and Nedved sound great. Gullit would be the dream but it will take some TOTY Ronaldo-esque pack luck for that to happen

Ah yeah Gullit would be crazy but you'd have to pull someone really good to get him. Personally I'd go for Petit in the middle and then someone who's a bit more attacking like Veron, Nedved or maybe even Pogba. Well unless you wanna get a legend striker for Auba of course.