Should I get hazard? Cost worked out.

P
7797 posts League Winner
Built all 4 teams. Ready to go. I bought pretty much everyone the last couple days. It will cost me 220k total. I have an untradeable IF milner and a mhkitarian for example. However if I sold everything I could get about 440k.

For those wondering without untradeables buying the 4 teams I used totals 580k.

What would you do?

Comments

• P
    7797 posts League Winner
    Like i could buy a tradeable legend lw with change.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Do it, those packs alone add up to around 220k plus you get a purple hazard.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Do it if you actually want the card and will use it in most teams. If not take the coins
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    if this the only coins you have no, if you don't' already have team around him no, otherwise it's cool card to have
  • Stordy
    1462 posts Play-Off Hero
    P wrote: »
    Built all 4 teams. Ready to go. I bought pretty much everyone the last couple days. It will cost me 220k total. I have an untradeable IF milner and a mhkitarian for example. However if I sold everything I could get about 440k.

For those wondering without untradeables buying the 4 teams I used totals 580k.

What would you do?

Sell up and get a Legend
  • Andy99TradeZ
    17528 posts World Class
    Jake wrote: »
    Do it if you actually want the card and will use it in most teams. If not take the coins

• ChrisLFC
    7364 posts League Winner
    I would sell unless you plan on using Hazard in every team you use. He will most likely get a better card.
  • Lacerda11
    1110 posts Professional
    wont do any sbcs so soon, im not that pleased with my payet anymore and i have to look at him all the time -_-
    sbc costa is a really good sub though
  • NornIron
    15334 posts World Class
    I would sell and get a legend or save for one.
  • Cantonas Collar
    1871 posts Play-Off Hero
    What did you do for the two leagues one?
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    What did you do for the two leagues one?

Mostly used untradeables so it's probably not worth posting. Could probably be done cheaper. Cost me like 20k but I had rakitic untradeable.
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    Might just sell up. Don't ever want to sell my bergkamp and George best and adding him to the mix would leave me with a similar attack for months.

Thanks guys
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something
    He's for sure worth 220k + the packs you get but like you said you can get 440k instead which to me is the way to go unless you will use hazard for the rest of the year. Sure the card is good enough to want to use though