The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

IF Benteke

Johnny Bravo
1303 posts Professional
Anybody know what's going off with him? All the cards on the market are being bought straight away

Comments

• portadownkitty
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SBC
  • gregeth2000
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    Need a Belgian in form for the hazard sbc
  • Mad_Scouser
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got to do with the new SBC for POTM Hazard ... think you need 2 IF Belgium players in that challenge.
  • Weiglweiglweigl
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️, I just sold him yesterday for 50k...
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    Figured it out shortly after posting. Belgian IF's will be extinct soon, what a stupid requirement to include...
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Figured it out shortly after posting. Belgian IF's will be extinct soon, what a stupid requirement to include...
    Agreed, I wonder if EA will sneakily just release some into the market, as it's put a real cap on who can get him
  • Pengwin
    1324 posts Professional
    edited November 2016
    shall i sell mine? in my team but 110k is ridic for him..
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Take the cash if he's going for max BIN and if you're not getting hazard, although keep hold for a bit if you want to use him
  • Realist
    3052 posts National Call-Up
    Pengwin wrote: »
    shall i sell mine? in my team but 110k is ridic for him..

Sell him and buy him back in a couple weeks. That's what I would do anyway
  • Pengwin
    1324 posts Professional
    Take the cash if he's going for max BIN and if you're not getting hazard, although keep hold for a bit if you want to use him

well i use him in my team, I'm sure someone else could do the job until i buy him back, similar bpl strikers?
  • Acker
    1171 posts Moderator
    IMO the price range should be updated but will see what EA do I'm holding mine for now
  • Pengwin
    1324 posts Professional
    edited November 2016
    Acker wrote: »
    IMO the price range should be updated but will see what EA do I'm holding mine for now

yea okay ill do the same seeing as I'm undecided, he won't stop being binned at 110k anyway
  • Hori25
    209 posts Sunday League Hero
    Carrasco extinct too... Tempted to sell him for 150k
  • StJimmyEFC
    58 posts Park Captain
    Yeah it doesn't make since that Chadli max price is 200k but Benteke is 110k. There are only 8 Belgian team of the week players and 2 of them are Hazard and De Bruyne which you'd be mental to give up for an untradable Hazard.

So They surely have to raise his max price eventually.
  • Pengwin
    1324 posts Professional
    how long is the SBc live for?
  • Jason1986
    7096 posts Big Money Move
    There's actually potential for there to be no IF Bentekes in the game.

If they're all being BINed at max, they're either being used for the SCB (and lost forever) or people are holding onto them for a price range change, which will then see them BINed for the SBC.

RIP IF Benteke
  • Pengwin
    1324 posts Professional
    Jason1986 wrote: »

If they're all being BINed at max, they're either being used for the SCB (and lost forever) or people are holding onto them for a price range change, which will then see them BINed for the SBC.

RIP IF Benteke

this is a very good point, who knows how much he'll cost in future..keeping him then as i like using him too
  • Pengwin
    1324 posts Professional
    Pengwin wrote: »
    Jason1986 wrote: »

RIP IF Benteke

this is a very good point, who knows how much he'll cost in future..keeping him then as i like using him too

plus he probably won't get another If
  • DiFFeRenT_Gr4vY
    3739 posts National Call-Up
    Well I'm hoping for a price rise, I just got 10 of the cards. If I can make 30k a card that's a nice 300k
  • Msz89
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2016
    Good thing I bought both benteke and alderwierld easy less than 200k profit
  • udbdevo
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ea wont up the price...will just make the card even more unobtainable
  • BAJ1995
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Just snipped 2 benteke's now let's wait
  • Mad_Scouser
    The prices will not change ... this is the way that EA can limit the number of POTM Hazard cards in the game. If the other cards go extinct so be it ... just another way of keeping the coins and market in check.

EA will also surely not raise any min/max card price just because of the SBC ... they are what they are.

I would sell and make maximum profit, the POTM card not worth it as I am sure Hazard will get another IF and probably TOTS card which will be better and tradable.
  • BAJ1995
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    i remember stones being extinct with the sterling SBC and his price range went up...
  • udbdevo
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Stones wasnt already going for over 100k...
  • Mad_Scouser
    BAJ1995 wrote: »
    i remember stones being extinct with the sterling SBC and his price range went up...

Did not do Sterling POTM ... was not worth it but if that the case then there is always a chance.
  • ScratchANDsniff
    BAJ1995 wrote: »

Did not do Sterling POTM ... was not worth it but if that the case then there is always a chance.

If you done it and played with him in-game i genuinely think you'd have a different oppinion, sterling potm iis immense, skipping hazard tho, making mass profits instead ;) can only imagine how good he'd be uptoo with sterling, ohwell atleast I've potm son!!!! Lmfao
  • DiFFeRenT_Gr4vY
    edited November 2016
    I'm sure they will raise his price.
  • DiFFeRenT_Gr4vY
    I have invested 1.1 million in him, I either lose 55k or make a lot of coins.
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    I just want to buy one to use, will probably have no chance as I can only access via companion app until late tonight and it responds far too slow.