Could Chalobah be the key?

Quaid
80 posts Park Captain
All you investors out there know we are in a really interesting time. With the hazard SBC all but confirmed , who else believes that the most profitable / rarest player for this would be our boy Chalobah? It's worth mentioning that I only thought of this today with the help of some formers, but I've sold my entire John Terry stock and bought a fair share or these movembers. Anyone else believe he will be key in a potential hazard SBC?

Comments

• Moose Factory
    4590 posts National Call-Up
    ;):*
  • Izzy2K17
    12009 posts Has That Special Something
    Who?
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    Even if it were the case. All they have to do is put in minimum team rating X tend make it high enough to rule having anyone lower than a certain amount. Or have exact player quality as gold.

If they're going to try and make it difficult/expensive, that's an easy way
  • Quaid
    80 posts Park Captain
    ;):*
    OMG moose we are going to make so many coins lolololol
  • Quaid
    80 posts Park Captain
    Alp_2760 wrote: »
    Even if it were the case. All they have to do is put in minimum team rating X tend make it high enough to rule having anyone lower than a certain amount. Or have exact player quality as gold.

Coincidence that each POTM candidate has a strong link somewhere hidden in the Movember cards? Just like scream , some cards are made for other purposes I believe.
  • Moose Factory
    Yeah I bought up a bunch the other day when they we at the 10-12k. Quick sell is 4000ish. So I'll either lose about 100k if it's a bust OR I'll make 1000000+

Ive stacked a bunch of other Movember cards too. I have a feeling the next two weeks are going to have some big SBCs.
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    Courtois is my prediction. I think he will be the key player!
  • Moose Factory
    I'm willing to sacrifice my Courtois for a 90s Hazard. I have an untradeable Cech who I prefer in my Chelsea squad anyways.
  • Quaid
    80 posts Park Captain
    I like courtois chances as well!
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Selling John Terry who will 100% spike in price for a chelsea SBC in order to invest in Chalobah is risky business indeed.

What did you pay? If the requirement is 1 TOTW his price will tumble? 1 special card and he becomes key.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Quaid wrote: »
    Alp_2760 wrote: »

Coincidence that each POTM candidate has a strong link somewhere hidden in the Movember cards? Just like scream , some cards are made for other purposes I believe.

It would be a coincidence if true, but its not.

Heaton and Gundogan dont have a strong link?
  • Quaid
    80 posts Park Captain
    Yeah now I'm nervous. 15k a piece but hoping he at least doubles