Does anyone have a good knowledge of Silvers?

1
Otis
3412 posts National Call-Up
I got IF Gayle as my monthly silver player, so I'm tempted to make a silver team for the rare occasion the WL qualifier is silvers only.
Are there any must haves that are feasible to fit into a team with Gayle? I'm not too fussed on a formation as I'll literally be playing for fun.

Comments

  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4015 posts National Call-Up
    I have gayle in my silver team with if matty taylor and Duncan watmore either side as lf and rf
    plays really well I think
  • jenksiee123
    21478 posts Club Captain
    edf0f5e30c4c2245530ad9cea58363fc.png

    Put him striker in that with a strong link CAM and jobs a good'n. Both wingers are class, defence is solid and same with the midfield.
  • Otis
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    Cheers lads, I'll get on futbin later and have a look at what I can do. I've not played with Silvers for years
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Can't remember his name (Bonny?) but there is a 96 Pace Striker from the Ivory Coast I think if pace is your thing.

    I have a silver team built from Australians that I use for any Silver tourneys... they aren't the highest rated but their 100 Chem is nice.
  • Otis
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    Can't remember his name (Bonny?) but there is a 96 Pace Striker from the Ivory Coast I think if pace is your thing.

    I have a silver team built from Australians that I use for any Silver tourneys... they aren't the highest rated but their 100 Chem is nice.

    Pace really isn't my thing at all, I'm all about height strength and 5* wf generally but to look into building a perfect silver team for me would take far too long.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    edited November 2016
    Otis wrote: »
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    Can't remember his name (Bonny?) but there is a 96 Pace Striker from the Ivory Coast I think if pace is your thing.

    I have a silver team built from Australians that I use for any Silver tourneys... they aren't the highest rated but their 100 Chem is nice.

    Pace really isn't my thing at all, I'm all about height strength and 5* wf generally but to look into building a perfect silver team for me would take far too long.

    @Otis check out Burgstaller if you havent already :)
  • Moose Factory
    3605 posts National Call-Up
    silver2.png

    I use this silver squad and it's fun! I'm sort of obsessed with only playing with players that have a star head/face scan and I believe every player on this squad, including subs has a proper head scan.

    My favorite, though I have him on the bench, is the Jamaican Daniel Johnson. Hidden gem for me.

  • Moose Factory
    3605 posts National Call-Up
    silver_bronze.png

    Also this alternate bronze/silver hybrid. I always use a high rated goalkeeper anytime I use bronze players.

  • Otis
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    Otis wrote: »
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    Can't remember his name (Bonny?) but there is a 96 Pace Striker from the Ivory Coast I think if pace is your thing.

    I have a silver team built from Australians that I use for any Silver tourneys... they aren't the highest rated but their 100 Chem is nice.

    Pace really isn't my thing at all, I'm all about height strength and 5* wf generally but to look into building a perfect silver team for me would take far too long.

    @Otis check out Burgstaller if you havent already :)

    Will do
  • Otis
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    silver2.png

    I use this silver squad and it's fun! I'm sort of obsessed with only playing with players that have a star head/face scan and I believe every player on this squad, including subs has a proper head scan.

    My favorite, though I have him on the bench, is the Jamaican Daniel Johnson. Hidden gem for me.

    Ince looks promising as a link to Gayle if he has a decent wf and short passing
  • Stordy
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gayle with Perez in behind. You then get good links to have an English and Spanish squad
  • Otis
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    Stordy wrote: »
    Gayle with Perez in behind. You then get good links to have an English and Spanish squad

    So many ideas are coming my way, this will take hours to pick a team.
    Cheers lads
  • Otis
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    Otis wrote: »
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    Can't remember his name (Bonny?) but there is a 96 Pace Striker from the Ivory Coast I think if pace is your thing.

    I have a silver team built from Australians that I use for any Silver tourneys... they aren't the highest rated but their 100 Chem is nice.

    Pace really isn't my thing at all, I'm all about height strength and 5* wf generally but to look into building a perfect silver team for me would take far too long.

    @Otis check out Burgstaller if you havent already :)

    He looks perfect for me, it looks like I'm going for a 2 St formation for the 1St time in 3 fifas
  • KingLionel10
    15025 posts World Class
    471648af14f00d9ebf849dcec9ca855c.png

    I'm very jealous of your Gayle haha.
  • Otis
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    471648af14f00d9ebf849dcec9ca855c.png

    I'm very jealous of your Gayle haha.

    I'd happily swap for your Japanese gk was it? But EA wouldn't have any of that these days. The team looks good, I'm dreading going on futbin and having to pick one.
  • KingLionel10
    15025 posts World Class
    Otis wrote: »
    471648af14f00d9ebf849dcec9ca855c.png

    I'm very jealous of your Gayle haha.

    I'd happily swap for your Japanese gk was it? But EA wouldn't have any of that these days. The team looks good, I'm dreading going on futbin and having to pick one.

    064581d36335ab36e0cd6cd9ae234f38.png

    ^ That fella.
  • Moose Factory
    3605 posts National Call-Up
    Otis wrote: »
    Ince looks promising as a link to Gayle if he has a decent wf and short passing

    Yeah Ince has been hit and miss for me this year. 4* sm, 3* wf. His IF from last year was incredible! This year he has M/L and it shows. Still pretty good pace and dribbling though especially with a chem boost. What's weird is that Gooch has been my most consistent scorer from that squad...

    I'd say try Gouffran with Gayle + Haidara behind Gouffran. All Newcastle. Matter of fact I'm going to do that! :p




  • Otis
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2016
    Otis wrote: »
    471648af14f00d9ebf849dcec9ca855c.png

    I'm very jealous of your Gayle haha.

    I'd happily swap for your Japanese gk was it? But EA wouldn't have any of that these days. The team looks good, I'm dreading going on futbin and having to pick one.

    064581d36335ab36e0cd6cd9ae234f38.png

    ^ That fella.
    Otis wrote: »
    471648af14f00d9ebf849dcec9ca855c.png

    I'm very jealous of your Gayle haha.

    I'd happily swap for your Japanese gk was it? But EA wouldn't have any of that these days. The team looks good, I'm dreading going on futbin and having to pick one.

    064581d36335ab36e0cd6cd9ae234f38.png

    ^ That fella.

    Besides his nation and league he actually looks usable
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Try building around players like Moses Simon, Acquah, Stoch, Ucan, Yussuf Poulsen and Marco Sau.
  • Otis
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2016
    Try building around players like Moses Simon, Acquah, Stoch, Ucan, Yussuf Poulsen and Marco Sau.

    I'll have a look at them all, thank you
  • Dodds
    7821 posts League Winner
    Gutted you got Gayle as well :(
  • Otis
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    Dodds wrote: »
    Gutted you got Gayle as well :(

    Just buy him hes only 90k ish :trollface:
  • Otis
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2016
    Lads I've decided for now atleast that I want Burgstaller at st with Gayle. Are there any english CAM's or CDM's you would recommend? I'm going to experiment with 4-2-2-2

    edit I didnt realise he was Bundes 2 so he can be a super sub now
  • rickir1
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Screenshot_20161118-201156_zpsg1gc6eol.jpg

    That's my silver squad. Plays really well

    Onomah is great at CAM for me
  • Otis
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    rickir1 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20161118-201156_zpsg1gc6eol.jpg

    That's my silver squad. Plays really well

    Onomah is great at CAM for me

    This is my 1st draft I ignored work rates and basically just picked players who tend to suit my playstyle. I really want to try Gnabry so him and Gayle are a must, anyone else from there will probably be changed once I feel how they play
    ddef28a734d86d40cd75cfb1e3cf75ff.png
  • Otis
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    rickir1 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20161118-201156_zpsg1gc6eol.jpg

    That's my silver squad. Plays really well

    Onomah is great at CAM for me

    Onomah tempted me but I really like the look of baker and Onomah would'nt have been on full chem. But I have an untradeable Carroll so it will be easy enough to try him at some stage
  • rickir1
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Otis wrote: »
    rickir1 wrote: »
    Screenshot_20161118-201156_zpsg1gc6eol.jpg

    That's my silver squad. Plays really well

    Onomah is great at CAM for me

    Onomah tempted me but I really like the look of baker and Onomah would'nt have been on full chem. But I have an untradeable Carroll so it will be easy enough to try him at some stage

    He's great, you could pick him up as a super sub maybe.? Bangs in plenty of goals for me :)
  • Jack744
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    Movember Lansbury at CAM - fun to use. Good long shots and good enough finishing and passing. Free kicks too. I have a full Forest team so I'm biased but Assombalonga at ST is also unstoppable.
  • Otis
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    Jack744 wrote: »
    Movember Lansbury at CAM - fun to use. Good long shots and good enough finishing and passing. Free kicks too. I have a full Forest team so I'm biased but Assombalonga at ST is also unstoppable.

    I looked at him but isnt the upgrade just on physical stuff? he does look like my kind of player though. I like my CM's to be all rounders
  • Jack744
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    Otis wrote: »
    Jack744 wrote: »
    Movember Lansbury at CAM - fun to use. Good long shots and good enough finishing and passing. Free kicks too. I have a full Forest team so I'm biased but Assombalonga at ST is also unstoppable.

    I looked at him but isnt the upgrade just on physical stuff? he does look like my kind of player though. I like my CM's to be all rounders

    Yes mate only physical, makes a big difference on a silver though. He's only around 6k so could always try him out :smile:
Sign In or Register to comment.