How's Neymar?

Gale420
3988 posts National Call-Up
Need a Brazilian LW for my wl team,

How does he compare to Costa? Worth the large price diffrence?

Ta. :*

Comments

• SHANDY-DRINKER
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    Skilful, Fast but extremely lightweight, gets bullied of the ball too easily I found Martial and Reuss to be a lot better than him, have only used Costa on the odd occasion on draft and found him ok.
  • Gale420
    Skilful, Fast but extremely lightweight, gets bullied of the ball too easily I found Martial and Reuss to be a lot better than him, have only used Costa on the odd occasion on draft and found him ok.

Have Martial untradeable who I bring on in extra time if needed, tempted just to get Costa, he is fairly reliable. Not used Neymar yet this year and havnt really came against him much to make a decission! :lol:
  • Keano
    11716 posts Has That Special Something
    As you'd expect, good dribbling & pace but once someone gets hold of him he isn't keeping that ball for long.
  • Lfc23
    693 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gale420 wrote: »

just go with LW Anderson until we have had this crash save yourself a lot of coins mate
  • Gale420
    edited November 2016
    Lfc23 wrote: »
    Gale420 wrote: »

just go with LW Anderson until we have had this crash save yourself a lot of coins mate

Only players in my club that cost anything are Weah and Chialini, everybody else is untradeable! :joy:

Will sell Weah and Neymar if I get him as soon as I get the 18 wins!
  • Tietherope
    9904 posts League Winner
    Bought him yesterday during the crash and he was amazing, for the first game.

Since then i can't do anything with him. As soon as a defender touches him he is pushed off the ball. Can't muscle past anyone.
  • Lfc23
    Neymar is only good for pace or skill and costa and Anderson are just as fast hes not worth the price at the moment but I will get him myself when he drops
  • Lfc23
    I got 18 wins last week with this team http://www.futbin.com/17/squad/357227 same again this week but inform firmino instead am tight with my coins especially around BF crash
  • RandomLhama83
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    easy. Shoot the ball before the defender touches him.
  • Gale420
    Lfc23 wrote: »
    I got 18 wins last week with this team http://www.futbin.com/17/squad/357227 same again this week but inform firmino instead am tight with my coins especially around BF crash

I only use Untradables atm till Black Friday is over with a star man at striker/cam :lol: have a rather formidable Serie A untrradeable team but I'm incorporating my Bpl with it this time!
  • Don't get all the hate for Neymar, sure he is not the strongest but everything else is amazing!

Much better than Reus / Hazard etc.
  • CornishLad
    23509 posts Club Captain
    Amazing
  • Neymar is vastly superior to Reus, Hazard etc. If you sit there and run straight head on at defenders well hes not going to walk through them at times like Ronaldo but he has arguably the best dekes in this game.