Weekend League Team Help *PIC*

AJS-17
762 posts Semi-Pro
So this is what I'm thinking so far for my weekend league team but obviously I need 3 league seen as Pogba and martial are a perfect link pretty much any league will work the bottom right triangle, who would you have? Naldo could be played 1 CB for links with Schalke players but what do you think? You can see my budget but it doesn't all need to spent haha image.png

Comments

• Littl3woodCCFC
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    Personally I would go with Khedira, Alex Sandro, Bonucci, Movember Barzagli and Buffon.
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Personally I would go with Khedira, Alex Sandro, Bonucci, Movember Barzagli and Buffon.

I like the sound of that! I like tall solid CDMs so khedira would be good, and I wanna try Alex Sandro :)
  • gregeth2000
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    Alex Sandro is the best LB ive played with this year by a mile! Quick, strong, can defend, and go forward!
  • gregeth2000
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    if you are using 2 Juve CBs that are italian, I would choose Handanovic in goal, as you also need minimum 4 clubs, and he is just plain better than buffon :wink:
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    if you are using 2 Juve CBs that are italian, I would choose Handanovic in goal, as you also need minimum 4 clubs, and he is just plain better than buffon :wink:

Completely forgot about the min 4 clubs! Thanks mate! I'm gonna go with that :smile: