FUT Monthly Rewards

Brodieh_1888
16 posts Last Pick at the Park
FOR FUT Champions, for the Bronze Champions pack is that a Bronze IF or a FUT Champion version of a TOTW item from fut champs sorry I'm confused :0

Comments

• jordansky1111
    6945 posts Big Money Move
    You get a special white coloured bronze IF from one of the TOTW in the month of october.
  • Brodieh_1888
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ah right Cheers I think they'll be out tomorrow as Dybala has two 86's so does Higuain having two 89's
  • WFCBagnall
    70529 posts Moderator
    Tonight.
  • ReusKrispies
    2507 posts Fans' Favourite
    Are we getting monthly rewards tonight guys? I'm on 40 wins nooooo I hope not...
  • ReusKrispies
    I'm going to regret not playing my last 2 games to get 42 wins which gets me to silver 1 if the rewards are given tonight
  • JayUnited9
    1095 posts Professional
    I'm going to regret not playing my last 2 games to get 42 wins which gets me to silver 1 if the rewards are given tonight

You got 42 wins for the month of October or you have 42 wins so far this month?
  • ReusKrispies
    JayUnited9 wrote: »

I have 40 wins in total
  • ReusKrispies
    I don't want no silver IF :(
  • JayUnited9
    1095 posts Professional

I have 40 wins in total

Have you only played in October?
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner

I have 40 wins in total

It's for October. Each month will have their own rewards. They will just be given out later in the following month. You can always track your current month's rewards in the leader boards in the FUT Championship tab in UT.
  • ReusKrispies

I have 40 wins in total

Have you only played in October?

No I've played in November only I think? But my total wins shows 40
  • ReusKrispies
    No wait I'm sure I've played in October aswell
  • ReusKrispies
    In total I've reached gold 3 twice, silver 1 and silver 3.. why is it only showing 40 wins?
  • bontez
    65 posts Park Captain
    then you wont get those rewards untill december mate.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    No wait I'm sure I've played in October aswell

You just have to change your filter in the monthly leader boards. You can go back to October and see what you ended at and where you fall within the rewards.
  • In total I've reached gold 3 twice, silver 1 and silver 3.. why is it only showing 40 wins?

It doesn't show last month only this current period
  • ReusKrispies
    Aaah my bad lol yeah I'm 100% sure I played in October my 1st WL was Gold 3 so I will get rewards right ?
  • bontez
    65 posts Park Captain
    yeh you will get a silver inform for that.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Aaah my bad lol yeah I'm 100% sure I played in October my 1st WL was Gold 3 so I will get rewards right ?

Just go into the leader boards and change the monthly filter to last month and it will show you right there on the right where you landed for the month of October.
  • ReusKrispies
    Silver IF im depressed already :( but anyway I'll take it if it's free and tradeable lol
  • Ronaldo
    3768 posts National Call-Up
    Silver IF im depressed already :( but anyway I'll take it if it's free and tradeable lol

not tradeable bud
  • bontez
    65 posts Park Captain
    your on course for 3 gold informs though which you will get in december if you keep going how you are.
  • ReusKrispies
    Ronaldo wrote: »

not tradeable bud

That sucks :(
  • ReusKrispies
    bontez wrote: »
    your on course for 3 gold informs though which you will get in december if you keep going how you are.

Yeah I defo will rack up more then 60 wins by the end of this month lol
  • BIG_MAN_RETURNS
    781 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So annoyed i missed 2 weeks because i didnt know about monthly rewards! Imagine getting that beatiful red n white Ronaldo.
    But i'll be getting 1 bronze :neutral:
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't see the point in the monthly rewards unless you hit gold and even then you might end up with something bad
  • nsb_88
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    just logged in and am a bit confused as I think I received my weekly reward for last weekend but for some reason did not receive any coins? And defo haven't received my monthly reward either..

Playing from UK btw, any one in the same boat?