Has anyone done the Jonas SBC fairly recently?

Painter753
8824 posts League Winner
And have a decent estimate on what it set you back?

Want him for this team to use in the weekend league

boGuE8U.png

Comments

• Danz80
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    cost me about 200k a month ago..Took me a while to find a right team around him that got the best out if him,and couldn't understand the hype.. but when you do its a thing of beauty..he's unreal..best move I made..
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Danz80 wrote: »
    cost me about 200k a month ago..Took me a while to find a right team around him that got the best out if him,and couldn't understand the hype.. but when you do its a thing of beauty..he's unreal..best move I made..
    Cool thanks man, hoping to be able to get it done for 100 to 150k
  • P1stolpete187
    5954 posts Big Money Move
    I done most of it yesterday it cost me around 200k but i made over 100k back i packed higuain in a two player pack
  • Danz80
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Danz80 wrote: »
    Cool thanks man, hoping to be able to get it done for

That's without the various rewards n packs u get back so I probably did it cheaper tbf..u should be able to get it done 150-180 mate..
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    I done most of it yesterday it cost me around 200k but i made over 100k back i packed higuain in a two player pack
    Alright cool thanks brother
  • I finished mine yesterday as well. there are a handful of cards you can't get around paying big for. If you figured the average card is about 1k. The team would cost 220k to build. The gold cards are easy, make sure you have all of them. To finish setubal I spent at least 70k alone. I think you should be budgeting about 300k but you do get a bit back in rewards too.
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Nearly finished it, I'll let you know the cost when I have.
  • Michael LFC 96
    3711 posts National Call-Up
    When you've got 4.5mil I think it's a drop in the ocean tbh :joy::flushed:
  • DoD_Jester
    27233 posts Player of the Year

Thinking like that is the reason you probably haven't got 4.5m
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain

:D This is true
  • Michael LFC 96
    edited November 2016

No the reason I don't have it is I don't play it :joy:

If you want it, get it. IMO.
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    You don't just get 4.5 million anyways.
    Real money probably. Which is fine btw
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Santiago wrote: »
    Spent around 200 USD this year, I think I've done pretty good from that lol, my pack luck this year has been really good and trading in general has been easy for me this year. I can't seem to take a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ without making money :D
  • Michael LFC 96

I wasn't even having a go :joy: Just saying the truth, if you want him get him
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain

I wasn't even having a go :joy: Just saying the truth, if you want him get him

Wasn't directed at you at all man. Just in general
  • Santiago
    21531 posts Club Captain
    edited November 2016
    Spent around 200 USD this year, I think I've done pretty good from that lol, my pack luck this year has been really good and trading in general has been easy for me this year. I can't seem to take a **** without making money :D

I spent 200 aswell so you still did amazing unless you packed Pele obv

But Ota was my best
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Haha yeah I know but I really just don't wanna spend 200k on him and then he get an IF or I get him
    and don't get on with him for whatever reason. That 5* WF with his shot is really tempting tho
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Bearsman52 wrote: »
    I finished mine yesterday as well. there are a handful of cards you can't get around paying big for. If you figured the average card is about 1k. The team would cost 220k to build. The gold cards are easy, make sure you have all of them. To finish setubal I spent at least 70k alone. I think you should be budgeting about 300k but you do get a bit back in rewards too.
    Alright thanks man. I was hoping with the Ligue 1 and Belgium ones out they may have made this one a little cheaper to do, doesn't seem to be the case :D . If you've played with him how have you liked him?
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Spent around 200 USD this year, I think I've done pretty good from that lol, my pack luck this year has been really good and trading in general has been easy for me this year. I can't seem to take a **** without making money :D

I spent 200 aswell so you still did amazing unless you packed Pele obv

But Ota was my best
    Yeah in the very beginning mine wasn't great but since it's been very good, especially in SBC reward packs and draft packs. The NIF method in the beginning was taking me in an absurd amount of money but unfortunately that method kinda dies once prices settle
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    Nearly finished it, I'll let you know the cost when I have.
    Great thanks man appreciate it.
  • CornishLad
    24290 posts Club Captain
    I started on the 26th of September and finished it on the 1st of October. Cost me 120k after I sold all the players and got the 30k reward
  • it cost me around 150k about 3 days ago but that was including some players i already had in the club
  • Painter753 wrote: »
    I finished mine yesterday as well. there are a handful of cards you can't get around paying big for. If you figured the average card is about 1k. The team would cost 220k to build. The gold cards are easy, make sure you have all of them. To finish setubal I spent at least 70k alone. I think you should be budgeting about 300k but you do get a bit back in rewards too.
    Alright thanks man. I was hoping with the Ligue 1 and Belgium ones out they may have made this one a little cheaper to do, doesn't seem to be the case :D . If you've played with him how have you liked him?

I tried him in my 433 and have struggled to find goals. He drops into the midfield more often than I want, although he is a good passer. I'm having problems with 433 on all my squads recently. Moved to 41212 with Pato joining him up top and have done much better. I use coutinho, Willian and costa around him. Part of my issue is I'm just not very skilled so I need space and speed to operate.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    160-180k. look for the silver players packs... best one for liga nos imo
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    MisterJV wrote: »
    160-180k. look for the silver players packs... best one for liga nos imo
    Thanks man
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

I tried him in my 433 and have struggled to find goals. He drops into the midfield more often than I want, although he is a good passer. I'm having problems with 433 on all my squads recently. Moved to 41212 with Pato joining him up top and have done much better. I use coutinho, Willian and costa around him. Part of my issue is I'm just not very skilled so I need space and speed to operate.
    Yeah I've found 2 striker formations suit me more this year