Marquee Matchups

Pogback
309 posts Sunday League Hero
There are quite a few big games this weekend
1. Real Vs Ath Madrid
2. Bayern vs Dortmund
3. Inter vs Ac Milan
4. Empoli Vs Fiorentina
5. Fernabache Vs Galatasary
6. Man Utd V Arsenal

Sorry if i have missed any off which do you think EA will choose ?

Comments

  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    Bayern v dortmund is a dead cert
  • Pogback
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    Bayern v dortmund is a dead cert

    I dont know if it will be mate, they have left some big matchs of before and surprised us
  • Reckoner
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If only there was a thread for this kind of thing.....
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    But there is no bigger game in germany, no way will they leave it out. Just checked my club i have 8 dortmund players and 5 bayern so im in good shape for that one
  • Pogback
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Reckoner wrote: »
    If only there was a thread for this kind of thing.....

    What ?
  • Pogback
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    But there is no bigger game in germany, no way will they leave it out. Just checked my club i have 8 dortmund players and 5 bayern so im in good shape for that one

    I know matey but they left england v scotland out and that was a big game
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    Haha its
    Pogback wrote: »
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    But there is no bigger game in germany, no way will they leave it out. Just checked my club i have 8 dortmund players and 5 bayern so im in good shape for that one

    I know matey but they left england v scotland out and that was a big game

    Haha not in the world of football it isnt
  • Reckoner
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pogback wrote: »
    Reckoner wrote: »
    If only there was a thread for this kind of thing.....

    What ?

    You not notice the 292 page Squad Building Challange Thread?......Guess not.
  • Pogback
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Reckoner wrote: »
    Pogback wrote: »
    Reckoner wrote: »
    If only there was a thread for this kind of thing.....

    What ?

    You not notice the 292 page Squad Building Challange Thread?......Guess not.

    Haha no mate do you have the link
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    Milan Inter
    Fener Gala
    Coast Jets
    Real Atleti
  • holdenwait
    56444 posts National Treasure
    fernabahce... ffs we just played you twice in the last month
Sign In or Register to comment.