50k packs OP

P
7797 posts League Winner
Yeah right. Opened hundreds over the years and never got anything good in a 50 or 100k. Even as a founder never packed messi, Ron, a legend etc over the span of thousands upon thousands of packs. Had a £25 gift card I got for 18 quid a while ago just lying around for BF but when the 50ks dropped I thought I'd have a roll of the dice.

I put 4600 fp on and was able to open 4 50k packs, I got absolutely nothing. John Terry was the highest rated and bellerin the most valuable. Was going to just bang the last 600fp into 7.5k packs but my mate convinced me to stick 4 quid in to open the last 50k pack.

Had no faith... screen freezes... walkout guaranteed... I'm happy with that... another dani alves or mhkitarian probably... white card pops up... I'm in disbelief... so happy... don't even care who it is they have a spot in my team for the rest of the year...

http://xboxclips.com/PWR+FOOL/6fa884e1-31fc-4be5-a710-6e974df5c5fb

TLDR: Packed my first legend!

Used him before so I know he's good but even if it was de Boer or Baia they'd be going in the team.

Comments

• Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    One of the best as well, congrats!
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Congrats! One of my favourite legends in game
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner

Thanks mate. Still can't believe it.
  • exzoo
    32229 posts National Team Captain
    Congrats :)
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite
    Never packed a legend. No walkout this year in 40k+ FP.

Well done!
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Wow Bergkamp aswell! Congrats
  • Recardo
    9369 posts League Winner
    the moral of the story.

just keep spening your money.
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year

• Raymondo123
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    Played since 2009, spent rough £4000-£5000 on packs during that time. The best players I got was Ribery in 2011...
  • exzoo
    32229 posts National Team Captain
    Played since 2009, spent rough £4000-£5000 on packs during that time. The best players I got was Ribery in 2011...

Holy ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Sanchezzzz
    5006 posts Big Money Move

I feel you, spent 70 odd k points this year best player was sturridge :)
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    Recardo wrote: »
    the moral of the story.

just keep spening your money.

Was more trying to detour people from spending by letting then know this was a one in a million.
  • Invincibility
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    Nice pull! soo tempting to do them
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    Thanks guys. Was such a feeling ngl. That's me done on packs for a while, not going to top that easily.
  • RealM
    8043 posts League Winner
    edited November 2016
    I'm not one for spending money on packs, like this year was the first time I bought fifa points and they was only the £15 one.
    Spent at least 30mil+ coins over the years and had only 1 player sell at 300k. Haven't had over that yet :(
    With this walk out, i'm just hoping the day comes.
    Got 1 50k pack left, I am going to absorb your luck from the latest pack.
  • Invincibility
    i packed dozens of informs walkouts special cards movember scream otw.. only legend left to pull i can feel it will happen.. glad i swith from ps4 to XB1 this year
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I agree with 80% of your post.

I did 5 this morning and my best was a discard IF
  • The Dome 2
    337 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nice!

i got neymar & de gea in those 50k packs
  • RealM
    8043 posts League Winner
    RealM wrote: »
    I'm not one for spending money on packs, like this year was the first time I bought fifa points and they was only the £15 one.
    Spent at least 30mil+ coins over the years and had only 1 player sell at 300k. Haven't had over that yet :(
    With this walk out, i'm just hoping the day comes.
    Got 1 50k pack left, I am going to absorb your luck from the latest pack.

I did not get enough luck.
  • Raymondo123
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    exzoo wrote: »

Holy ****.

I know spending about £600+ every year on the game. I've never ever got a legend nor another player worth over 100k... (bar Ribery).
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32158 posts National Team Captain

Holy ****.

I know spending about £600+ every year on the game. I've never ever got a legend nor another player worth over 100k... (bar Ribery).

I've spent about the same and never got a legend, I have packed messi though on fifa 15, and hundreds of special cards over the years.
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner
    Always see people here packing insane stuff. Im aware people only post the good stuff but I didn't realise there was so many doing even worse than me.

Funny thing is the last 2 years I've spent a % of what I used to and had my 2 best pulls by far. Both after I took like a week away from fifa.
  • Ulook92
    21203 posts Club Captain

Holy ****.

Thats nothing. Iv probably spent more than thay since UT12. I would dread to think how much certain people on here will have spent in the entirety of UT.
  • Recardo
    9369 posts League Winner
    this year you really dont need to use money for packs

this last week i have packed kante, dybala and aguero. all from free packs.

• cantona7x
    238 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i opened one and got 83 insigne

what a joke
  • Mizzle-Shizzle1
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    cantona7x wrote: »

what a joke

Its a joke because you got an 83 rated card? You're not guaranteed a higher rated card. Lots of people don't even get over 81 rated
  • cantona7x
    238 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    cantona7x wrote: »

what a joke

Its a joke because you got an 83 rated card? You're not guaranteed a higher rated card. Lots of people don't even get over 81 rated

Yes its a joke.

for a 50k pack i expect atleast half of it back at worst/

• Invincibility
    Only a walkout, high rated movember, IF or legend would make sense of wasting coins on these..

Since early access I packed so many high rated cards it just my year to pack a legend.. if this did not happend with my first uploaded 12k FP I would not have opened any packs..

Traumatized by packs on PS4 best pull i ever had was Ribery going for 300k without price caps at that time.