2770 posts Fans' Favourite
edited November 2016
86UF2k0.jpg

Hold me. :s

Comments

• The Musa of goalkeepers
  • Meezymeez
    842 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had the same problem and I realized its because when in a shooting position I have a default shot I like to take in my head. Against certain keepers that default shot wont be as affective, there was a post about it yesterday I believe I can't remember by who but found it really helpful.

Today I practiced different types of shots because Im a bit of a fineser, and I've won back to back Div1 so it really helped.
  • miri
    Meezymeez wrote: »
    I had the same problem and I realized its because when in a shooting position I have a default shot I like to take in my head. Against certain keepers that default shot wont be as affective, there was a post about it yesterday I believe I can't remember by who but found it really helpful.

Today I practiced different types of shots because Im a bit of a fineser, and I've won back to back Div1 so it really helped.

Trust me I tried everything. :dizzy:
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    I know I shouldn't laugh but :D:D:D
  • Gorey420
    50 posts Park Captain
    at least you won
  • miri
    I know I shouldn't laugh but :D:D:D

Only thing you can do in situations like these. :joy:

My goal came in injury time of course, I bet he was raging. Probably thought he outplayed me.
  • Ishibum
    15305 posts World Class
    One of those situations in which any "git gud" responses should be met with fire
  • hields
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Him and Begovic have super powers I'm convinced!!
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    My Butland must be broken then...
  • sausage4k
    61 posts Park Captain
    Git gud! You obviously haven't done the shooting skills games ;)
  • Springveldt
    7120 posts Big Money Move
    I tried Butland for about 3 games and then sold him, he was terrible. Changed to Begovic and haven't looked back.
  • Alford1995
    3741 posts National Call-Up
    butland the first time i had him was immense & some reason sold him & the 3 butland cards ive had since have been shocking lol. i would of deffo smashed my pad or disc tbh haha
  • Izzy2K17
    14036 posts Has That Special Something
    Lol I remember my Lloris got 19 saves in 1 game and I won 3-1, the guy messaged me and accused me of cheating :D
  • ReaLMadriD52
    467 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I played a game where begovic had 20 saves. My match stats were about the same as yours except he had less shots. Literally was about to throw my ps4 at the wall, it was so frustrating.
  • miri
    I played a game where begovic had 20 saves. My match stats were about the same as yours except he had less shots. Literally was about to throw my ps4 at the wall, it was so frustrating.

Less than 0 shots? ;)
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    You got to go for the sweaty cutback when the GK turns into a monkey. ;)
  • miri
    edited November 2016
    Retro_G wrote: »
    You got to go for the sweaty cutback when the GK turns into a monkey. ;)

He was playing park the bus the whole game so getting behind was an issue sadly. Otherwise be under no illusions that I wouldn't have done exactly that. :blush:
  • RandomLhama83
    10110 posts Has That Special Something
    sounds like an accuracy problem to me. have you practiced finesse shots?