SBC Jonas

Marbzz
171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hi guys im wondering what sort of price im looking at to complete the SBC for Jonas, Think i completed one team whilst on the beta lol. Also is he worth it how good is he

Comments

• xXCAMARAXx
    1825 posts Fans' Favourite
    your looking at over 150k + just Vitoria Setubal your going to spend over 60k.. The amount of pf they're here is unbelievable.
  • Marbzz
    xXCAMARAXx wrote: »
    your looking at over 150k + just Vitoria Setubal your going to spend over 60k.. The amount of pf they're here is unbelievable.

Ahh I see i have 170k atm so would be pushing, it plus thats alot for just one untradable card
  • xXCAMARAXx
    1825 posts Fans' Favourite
    Marbzz wrote: »

Ahh I see i have 170k atm so would be pushing, it plus thats alot for just one untradable card

yea, makes no sense to do it, since it'll be untradable. not to mention imagine one of these sbc cards getting an infrom higher then the sbc version... All those coins spent. Positive note is Jonas is injured so he won't be getting an inform this year.
  • Marbzz
    Marbzz wrote: »

yea, makes no sense to do it, since it'll be untradable. not to mention imagine one of these sbc cards getting an infrom higher then the sbc version... All those coins spent. Positive note is Jonas is injured so he won't be getting an inform this year.

Really how long is he injured for, I did do the Son SBC but that only cost me 40k
  • Gromit
    4840 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah 150k probably

I finished it the other day, tedious as hell. Not sure I'd do another one after that.

Only used him 3 times and he's done bugger all too!
  • Marbzz
    Gromit wrote: »
    Yeah 150k probably

I finished it the other day, tedious as hell. Not sure I'd do another one after that.

Only used him 3 times and he's done bugger all too!

Yeah thats what I would be worried about spending all that not getting much coins back and him not playing well
  • wijnaldum16
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    I've done 9/18 and have made profit so far
  • Marbzz
    I've done 9/18 and have made profit so far

Nice im so undecided lol