REMOVE ATT CARDS!!!!!

Blublud84
208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited November 2016
Wtf are they even in the game!!!? Absoloute joke. I shouldnt have to compete against some juiced up noob after grinding to the qualifying final because he isnt good enough to beat me without them. Another stupid idea from the most inept company on earth.

Comments

• ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    Most people have wanted them gone for years and EA know that but they stay because EA must want them too.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16645 posts World Class
    Agree with this. Shoud've been gone a long long time a go.
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner
    They keep them as filler for packs I think, I've never used one, feels like cheating.
  • Danic123
    3819 posts National Call-Up
    Whenever I had to qualify I used any cards I had in the final. I never bought them, just pick them up in packs. Makes sense to use them in a game that counts.
  • RayG
    1383 posts Professional
    yeah I think they should remove it too but tbh, every time I played someone with attributes cards, they were sh*t so it didn't make them win
  • TheMightyBee
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    Although it's nice when you seen one in your pack, they go for good coins.
  • Mad_Scouser
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    In previous versions I have used them ... but sometimes it can actually feel too much and the card applied seems to kill your player more than actually assist.

But do agree, they can be cut back but some do fetch good coins.
  • TriggerMike
    6271 posts Big Money Move
    Every player should just be a basic card...no chem styles, no attribute cards...nothing.
  • Krunk_Fu
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yep i agree. they need to be gone. Pretty much EA Saying its all good to take steroids ;)
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have no problem with attribute cards but I barely ever notice the team I'm playing let alone whether cards have been added. I've used them just to get rid of them in the past and people get very peeved but I have no idea why, they never seem to make a difference to me. I guess it's that mind games thing where people think you've applied 10+ All attribute cards to every player when in reality you've added +10 passing or something.

I'd be interested to hear some ideas for what EA could replace them with? We already have so much useless rubbish in packs, Physio's, Coaches, managers to an extent so what would be a nice addition to the game?
  • leon1309
    4218 posts National Call-Up
    They wont because they are good pack fillers...
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    leon1309 wrote: »
    They wont because they are good pack fillers...

This
  • mjustic
    1318 posts Professional
    There's no place for attribute cards in competitive modes like WL (and its qualifiers). It should be removed
  • Mdionne415
    1146 posts Professional
    edited November 2016
    Blublud84 wrote: »
    Wtf are they even in the game!!!? Absoloute joke. I shouldnt have to compete against some juiced up noob after grinding to the qualifying final because he isnt good enough to beat me without them. Another stupid idea from the most inept company on earth.

It's exactly what FUT has always been, and was designed to be top to bottom. It is the "arcadey" Play the others modes. I'm not sure why people make this complaint over and over.
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mdionne415 wrote: »
    Blublud84 wrote: »

It's exactly what FUT has always been, and was designed to be top to bottom. It is the "arcadey" Play the others modes. I'm not sure why people make this complaint over and over.

The majority should be listened too.

• Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner
    Robes wrote: »
    I have no problem with attribute cards but I barely ever notice the team I'm playing let alone whether cards have been added. I've used them just to get rid of them in the past and people get very peeved but I have no idea why, they never seem to make a difference to me. I guess it's that mind games thing where people think you've applied 10+ All attribute cards to every player when in reality you've added +10 passing or something.

I'd be interested to hear some ideas for what EA could replace them with? We already have so much useless rubbish in packs, Physio's, Coaches, managers to an extent so what would be a nice addition to the game?

Maybe link cards , so you could train 2 players to earn extra chem points when playing together for a set number of games, would still be easy to have gold, silver and bronze versions ie 20, 10 and 5 games
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16645 posts World Class
    mjustic wrote: »
    There's no place for attribute cards in competitive modes like WL (and its qualifiers). It should be removed

At least around 5-6 of my opponents had all attributes card on every player during the weekend. It was horrible! I mean who puts a all attribute card on Sanchez, Ibra and POTM Sterling. Digusting!
  • BIG_MAN_RETURNS
    781 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gotta fill them packs man!
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero

That was the case when there was about 7000 players in the game, these days there's more than double that. They are not needed anymore, just put more players (gold + silver) in the packs.

• Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    It's a valid case except in my experience less than 5% of opponents use them anyway.
  • TriggerMike
    6271 posts Big Money Move
    ASH32 wrote: »

That was the case when there was about 7000 players in the game, these days there's more than double that. They are not needed anymore, just put more players (gold + silver) in the packs.

Agreed.

There are such much they could add to replace them. I get maybe 1 every 4 packs on average. You could easily add more players to it. Even something like coin boosts as they're rare. Might be asking to much but could also increase the chances of getting draft tokens.
  • JayUnited9
    1120 posts Professional
    Every player should just be a basic card...no chem styles, no attribute cards...nothing.