Serie A CB's

Zachsoccer7
59 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I have Manolas and need to find somebody to pair with him. I can't afford Chiellini and am currently using Koulibaly and I love him but I'm wondering if there is someone better.

Comments

• Ishibum
    12749 posts Has That Special Something
    I use Koulibaly with Manolas in one team and Gonzalo Rodriguez with Otamendi in the other. Rodriguez is deffo worth trying
  • Sandell85
    7570 posts League Winner
    Bonucci and Barzagli is as good as chiellini
  • El-Zimi
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    Raul Albiol is surprisingly amazing..
  • Zachsoccer7
    59 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bump. Anyone else?
  • A5B
    3018 posts National Call-Up
    Bonucci is unreal. I had his NIF and then upgraded to his IF and he's unbelievable. Both versions were better than Barzagli for me.
  • HBK1925
    1905 posts Fans' Favourite
    Benatia has been great for me.
  • indcolts18288
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    As long as u have Bonucci take your pick between Chiellini and Barzagli
  • indcolts18288
    A5B wrote: »
    Bonucci is unreal. I had his NIF and then upgraded to his IF and he's unbelievable. Both versions were better than Barzagli for me.

I've commented before on his verticle when going up to get the ball anywhere on the pitch. He jumps out of the stadium.
  • woggyboy86
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero
    HBK1925 wrote: »
    Benatia has been great for me.

Same only problem I find with him is he seems slow on turning back to run to defend. Not sure how good his agility is just gets caught out on the thru balls and just can't get back in time
  • Alford1995
    3288 posts National Call-Up
    barzagli is unreal man
  • potato_hater
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite
    Koulibaly is honestly the best cb I've ever used in any fifa suprisingly
    At least as an NIF, so idk what to say :lol:
  • Hullock04321
    549 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've had extensive experience with Serie A CB's this year. Until IF Bonucci arrived, IF Manolas was the best CB on the game bar none. IF Bonucci is now without doubt the best CB on the game, (and I've tried everyone except Pepe). His normal card isn't far behind. If you can't afford either IF Manolas or IF Bonucci, then Normal Bonucci is the way to go for sure.
  • Afhald
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2016
    NIF Bonucci the best defender i have used in this Fifa, so insane and he saved me so many times in a 1vs1 counterattacks.
  • Ibracadabra1987
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've had extensive experience with Serie A CB's this year. Until IF Bonucci arrived, IF Manolas was the best CB on the game bar none. IF Bonucci is now without doubt the best CB on the game, (and I've tried everyone except Pepe). His normal card isn't far behind. If you can't afford either IF Manolas or IF Bonucci, then Normal Bonucci is the way to go for sure.

the best 2 CB´s in your opinion are IF Manolas and IF Bonucci?

I tried also all CB´s from Serie A...IF Bonucci is the best...

but the 2nd CB i am not sure....Miranda,Chiellini,IF Manolas or Barzagli...there are so many options :neutral:
  • Alan94
    674 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tonelli is an absolute beast.
  • indcolts18288

I think Pepe might be the best overall. Bonucci a close second. Haven't used Manolas though.