We are aware of an issue with FUT Crashing for Virgin media users & we are working on this. Apologies for the inconvenience this is causing. We have a thread discussing it here.

FIFA 18 Wishlist

Onur89TR
87 posts Park Captain
Hello. My wishlist:

Less bug please. Better graphics, better animations (animations isn't realistic really), better lighting, more detailed crowds and big posters their hand, waving player cloths, more detailed models, more scanned and detailed faces with better facial expression, more leagues, tunnel cam, better presentation (we should see modelled commentators), true player name fonts, better player head movement, save replay video for pc, better shot on/off target analysis, new gameface technology, street mode.

Turkish stadiums, more Turkish scanned faces, PTT league, Turkish commentary, etc... I want to buy Xbox Scorpio next year. I'm waiting progress.

Sorry for my bad English. Write your wishlist here. I will read them. Thanks.

Comments

• Onur89TR
    87 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2016
    Also better net physics and graphics.
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    No more handicap.
  • No more handicap.

Dab till you die :joy:
  • Onur89TR
    87 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2016
    Post edited by Onur89TR on
  • holdenwait
    60286 posts Icon
    edited November 2016
    he is talking about in game stuff, wasn't attacking you
    Post edited by holdenwait on
  • Onur89TR
    87 posts Park Captain
    Oh sorry for my English then...
  • JohnDoe
    11332 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Onur89TR wrote: »
    If here anyone has handicap... That isn't me, ok? Turks has NOT an handicap. You will learn respect us, black entity.

chill :D

he is talking about in game stuff, wasn't attacking you

Damn, what a comment.
  • Onur89TR
    87 posts Park Captain
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    Damn, what a comment.
    True or false? I'm really confused now...
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    Lol :#
  • Online pause could be better. You should only be able to pause on a dead ball in your possession. Annoying players love the quick pause off a deflection that could be goalscoring chance angainst them. Nobody needs to pause there. It's just a trick to make my next move more difficult. This seems like reasonable request.
  • Khwalo
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Online pause could be better. You should only be able to pause on a dead ball in your possession. Annoying players love the quick pause off a deflection that could be goalscoring chance angainst them. Nobody needs to pause there. It's just a trick to make my next move more difficult. This seems like reasonable request.

That one is totally confusing as you sometimes forget when to time the deflection. Talking about playing against cowards who try by all means to annoy you with those tricks
  • Cooler08
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2016
    1. Remove the rubberband AI that nerfs players abilities and makes them become lethargic in certain matches. To make the game challenging, make the AI adaptive to the oppositions tactics and have them deploy different tactics to make them unpredictable. This would go a long way to eliminating the frustration of playing the game.

2. Implement a Team ID system, similar to PES so each team has a distinct playing style that mimics their real life counterparts.

3. Make the difficulty levels more balanced and harder, so Legendary is a true challenge for elite Fifa players.

4. Improve the tactical awareness of CPU teams. For example, in Fifa 17 when you are winning, it's too easy to hold onto possession without being tackled.

5. In Career Mode, significantly decrease the amount of matches where the CPU doesn't turn up and just lets you win. This happens often in Fifa 17 even against teams like Chelsea. In RL, particularly in the Premiership, teams are competitive and you need to put in plenty of effort to get a result.

6. In Career Mode, job offers need to be far more realistic. For example, a team who is currently 2nd in the league shouldn't be looking for a new manager.

7. Improve the lighting. In some stadiums, it's too dark.

8. The commentary should be less generic. For example, if Martin Tylor is talking about relegation, mention the team name in question.

Post edited by Cooler08 on
  • rsca_rsca
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    1) Better servers
    2) More real faces
    3) More stadiums
    4) More official (licensed) kits from international teams (and more international teams)
    5) Better gameplay (not to fast, not to slow)
    6) Better graphics, animations, lighting, ...
    7) More options in FUT Draft, FUT Champions, ...
    8) Add practice game (training 11 vs. 11)
    9) Add new mode Fifa Street
  • Chris80
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Get rid of all cheats and cheating. Drop the right stick defending.
    Remove the scripting. And make it so dribbling and passing are effective.

And get rid of the constant high pressure players where u end up with 2 to 4 players round you but cos passing is rubbish u can't do to much shout it. You can't switch effectively and side passes don't really help. It feels like you're on rails .

Dribbling is non existent unless u have the script with u cos u can't turn.

Get rid of constant blocking of shots.

Remove the score from kick off glitch.

Remove the games where it doesn't matter what u do the other player will have 4 shots to you're 22 and win 2 0.

Make chemistry count I played someone with pace all over park musa sterling etc but only 42 chem I had 100 chem. Guess who won. And I'm not a bad player I won fifa 13 and 14 ultimate team the game as gone downhill into a cheating mess.

And finally make goal kicks n free kicks (non shooting) more user friendly given too many goals away to the moron brigade especially trying to pass from a goal kick only to find the keepers decided to pass to centre half. If you knock it long u end up losing it and conceding a shot
  • Nkp20mufc
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    A development team that learns how to communicate with its community and actually gives a toss about fixing bugs and caring about other modes that dont involve ultimate trash.
  • ryanmufcfan
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pausing the game shouldnt be allowed in first halve but have a automatic pause for an injury for the first halve and second halve should get 3 pauses for you to make the sub 's for fatigue players and hopefully they can sort the button lag
  • Cooler08
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pausing the game shouldnt be allowed in first halve but have a automatic pause for an injury for the first halve and second halve should get 3 pauses for you to make the sub 's for fatigue players and hopefully they can sort the button lag

So according to your suggestion, no one can make a sub in the first half?
  • voodooboy
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    BETTER LIGHTING!!! I don't want to have to crank up my monitor brightness everytime I want to play a game.
  • Dexx73
    78 posts Park Captain
    No more people complaining about the game would be good for Fifa18!!!
  • Interchangeable kits, as in the ability to wear a team's home shirt with their away shorts and alternate socks or whatever combination you want