Companion app glitch

Agent VZ
29162 posts Player of the Year
edited November 2016
Guys since a couple of weeks I keep getting that early start message and acts as if I don't have a fut club and I have to keep signing out and in a few times till it eventually lets me in which is getting really annoying.. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.. :)

Comments

• Campino
    26782 posts Player of the Year
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Guys since a couple of weeks I keep getting that early start message and acts as if you don't have a fut club and I have to keep signing out and in a few times till it eventually lets me in which is getting really annoying.. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks..

Snap also go from like 20 minutes to 2 days when I'm searching the market
  • Agent VZ
    edited November 2016
    Campino wrote: »
    Guys since a couple of weeks I keep getting that early start message and acts as if you don't have a fut club and I have to keep signing out and in a few times till it eventually lets me in which is getting really annoying.. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks..

Snap also go from like 20 minutes to 2 days when I'm searching the market

It's so irritating camps I have to keep signing in and out like ten times till it finally lets me in..
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Keeps happening to me. Although USUALLY only takes 1 or 2 attempts to work. But can take longer.
  • Agent VZ
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Keeps happening to me. Although USUALLY only takes 1 or 2 attempts to work. But can take longer.

It's started happening since the last companion app update that came like ten days ago.. I'v reduced going into the companion app coz of this. :s
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

It's started happening since the last companion app update that came like ten days ago.. I'v reduced going into the companion app coz of this. :s

Yeah, definitely since last update.
  • DarthGrowler
    14190 posts Has That Special Something
    Happens to me, I just force close the app and it's fine
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    Happens to me to, I just close it and reopen and it's fine
  • rblue
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    get that too, long having to reopen every time
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Sometimes it freezes on Relist All, which is really, really annoying. Have to force close App and reload just to relist.
  • Hibee
    11660 posts Has That Special Something
    I often have to put the security question into mine. Always get worried there has been a re-set!
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    I just force close the app and reboot and it works
  • Agent VZ
    Cheers for the replies lads.. Got on Ea chat for the fk of it and they told me to hard reset my box,delete and re add my gamer tag and if that doesn't work post on the forum .. Shut the chat window without saying a word. :joy:
  • MikeyP_FC
    12955 posts Has That Special Something
    Cheers for the replies lads.. Got on Ea chat for the fk of it and they told me to hard reset my box,delete and re add my gamer tag and if that doesn't work post on the forum .. Shut the chat window without saying a word. :joy:

Just ask one of the many developers on here they will help you out right away