Teams for upcoming Weekend League. Requirements.

Comments

• Falafelmonster
    4816 posts National Call-Up
    f7014adecbd5f5126e7e3e567c6d56f7.png

Probably that, may switch the defence though. Not sure.
    Have you played with SIF Icardi?
    How do you find him?
    Had the IF and he was godly... debating whether to build my 2nd around the SIF
  • Pugzilla
    15810 posts World Class
    Pay 2 Win FC. Only concern is height in the CMs but meh they have other talents. It will play as a 4-3-1-2 With Del Piero as CAM and the Madrid wingers at ST
    pay2win.png
  • KingLionel10
    15001 posts World Class
    f7014adecbd5f5126e7e3e567c6d56f7.png

Probably that, may switch the defence though. Not sure.
    Have you played with SIF Icardi?
    How do you find him?
    Had the IF and he was godly... debating whether to build my 2nd around the SIF

Not picked him up yet mate.
  • Cantonas Collar
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    After using 4-3-2-1 and 4-3-3(4) with mixed success in previous weeks I've decided to switch to 4-1-2-1-2(2).

Dybala - Ibra
    Rui Costa
    Marchisio - Pogba
    Khedira
    Sandro - Bonucci - Smalling - Walker
    De Gea

There should be plenty of goals in that team and I haven't used Rui yet but I've always enjoyed him in previous years so I'm looking forward to trying him out later.

Is this your regular back 4? Thinking of using it this weekend currently run handovoc chiellini manolas florenzi and Sandro

Red link a problem?

It's a solid back four and the red links aren't a problem because they are all on 10 chem due to the Khedira and De Gea links.
  • DobbyDooDah
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Pay 2 Win FC. Only concern is height in the CMs but meh they have other talents. It will play as a 4-3-1-2 With Del Piero as CAM and the Madrid wingers at ST
    pay2win.png

Haven't tried 4-3-1-2 yet. I've never done the Chem thing but change in game, might give that a try one of the Weekend Leagues and see how I get on.

A lot of the top guys do it I've noticed.
  • ShaunCPFC
    4181 posts National Call-Up
    Woudl you worry too much if your RM has a Chem of 9, RB 7 and GK 8? The rest are 10.
  • Pugzilla
    15810 posts World Class
    pay2win.png

Haven't tried 4-3-1-2 yet. I've never done the Chem thing but change in game, might give that a try one of the Weekend Leagues and see how I get on.

The NIF wingers are really made to play striker and are better than 90% or all the pure ST guys. In game formation switches do not effect chem as per what Rob said in the release regarding chem at the start of the year. I have been doing it for the last few weeks (the formation switch) it really allows you to get a bunch of OP players into your team on 10 chem that would be on 7 or less normally. For instance I used Nedved this last weekend league at CM on 10 chem from a position change.
  • DobbyDooDah
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    pay2win.png

The NIF wingers are really made to play striker and are better than 90% or all the pure ST guys. In game formation switches do not effect chem as per what Rob said in the release regarding chem at the start of the year. I have been doing it for the last few weeks (the formation switch) it really allows you to get a bunch of OP players into your team on 10 chem that would be on 7 or less normally. For instance I used Nedved this last weekend league at CM on 10 chem from a position change.

I played against someone who had a similar set up with a CDM converted to ST for the chemistry and changed in game.

I'm not quite at Ronaldo, Bale levels of cash flow yet though.
  • Kieren1888
    1692 posts Play-Off Hero
    znppo9.jpg

Got everyone already except Dybala, got 40k right now and managed to get gold 1 so hopefully my rewards get me enough for him.
  • Pugzilla
    15810 posts World Class
    pay2win.png

I played against someone who had a similar set up with a CDM converted to ST for the chemistry and changed in game.

I'm not quite at Ronaldo, Bale levels of cash flow yet though.

I mean yeah very few have spent as much as I have but even Martial as a 10 chem striker can change squad building.
  • Antiversum
    5763 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2016
    I haven't sold my teams when I realised I can just swap 3 players in one team to get the 3 leagues. But doesn't matter if the autoshoot/pass happens.

http://xboxclips.com/Antiversvm/81fcfca7-1c14-4dc9-b7cd-4c3feb94c85c
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17212 posts World Class
    1d9e2bae70c17d69ff31ca337848b03d.png

Change mine up slightly from previous weeks, hoping Firmino is good at CM for me, amazing against me :D
  • lobuhh
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    7K8rKqx.jpg

Maybe even get a legend in there
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    Really don't know what team to make :( terrible at making hybrids

Budget and formation? @chrisohara89

1 mill - 4222
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13664 posts Has That Special Something

1 mill - 4222

Handanovic
    alaba 87 Barz Chiellini Sandro
    vidal marchiso
    muller dybala
    lewa higuian
  • TMaher7
    988 posts Professional
    9a41683f3ce6acbb3d08e56956eeffc5.png

Very close to being able to get this, need Ronaldo's price to drop 300k.
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up

1 mill - 4222

Handanovic
    vidal marchiso
    muller dybala
    lewa higuian

Nice one Andy will have a look at that now
  • This maybe a really dumb question, do you have to have a legend in your team? and also would this team work?

http://www.futbin.com/17/squad/330341

Smalling will be on 8 chem for me
  • Pugzilla
    15810 posts World Class
    This maybe a really dumb question, do you have to have a legend in your team? and also would this team work?

Na you don't need a legend it is just MAX 1 for the requirement @Manchester20
  • Pugzilla wrote: »
    This maybe a really dumb question, do you have to have a legend in your team? and also would this team work?

Thanks Pugz! it just clicked with me can't believe i even asked such a question. Big fan of your streams man keep it up and what do you think of my squad? @Pugzilla
  • Pugzilla
    15810 posts World Class

Thanks Pugz! it just clicked with me can't believe i even asked such a question. Big fan of your streams man keep it up and what do you think of my squad? @Pugzilla

If you are ok with Smalling off chem would you be ok with Varane off chem? Butland is a better GK than Navas if you are ok with Varane on 8 chem.
  • Pugzilla wrote: »

If you are ok with Smalling off chem would you be ok with Varane off chem? Butland is a better GK than Navas if you are ok with Varane on 8 chem.

Yeah i'll work with that! Thanks Pugz
  • Stordy
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero
    futbin.com/17/squad/325628
    Kieren1888 wrote: »
    znppo9.jpg

Got everyone already except Dybala, got 40k right now and managed to get gold 1 so hopefully my rewards get me enough for him.

Larsson any good? Thinking about him with Forsberg in behind
  • SF9
    8369 posts League Winner

1 mill - 4222

Handanovic
    vidal marchiso
    muller dybala
    lewa higuian

Nice one Andy will have a look at that now

Wouldn't qualify for the WL, only 3 clubs, only 2 leagues, & 2 LB's???
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Will probably throw Onuoha and Hart into a prem team, or build an all Spanish squad.

HH

Stop with the HH you ****
  • Kieren1888
    1692 posts Play-Off Hero
    Stordy wrote: »
    futbin.com/17/squad/325628
    Kieren1888 wrote: »
    znppo9.jpg

Larsson any good? Thinking about him with Forsberg in behind

Amazing. Best year for him yet really is worth the coins!
  • Cantonas Collar
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well the 4-1-2-1-2(2) was very disappointing so it's back to the drawing board for me.
  • Multif4ce
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    TMaher7 wrote: »

Are you sure about having Trapp in goal? There's a ton of better keepers
  • TMaher7
    988 posts Professional
    Multif4ce wrote: »
    TMaher7 wrote: »

Are you sure about having Trapp in goal? There's a ton of better keepers

Only one that will link to Thiago so he can be on 9 chem.

Besides, don't think keepers make a difference really.