Quaresma Squad. Can You Build A Better One?

Menaceuk
1501 posts Play-Off Hero
edited November 2016
I have wanted a Quaresma team for a while now, so decided to build one....and will buy one tonight.

But I am curious if a greater mind than mine can build a better hybrid team with Quaresma for 25K or less.

Here is my team.

0EUHIKZ.jpg

Comments

• Amanduz
    722 posts Semi-Pro
    I use 433(5) :

Nani - Danny - Quaresma
    Rafinha - Casemiro - Fernandes
    Tremoulinas - Zouma - Varane - Cancelo
    Begovic

Is cheap and Plays absolute insane. I managed to go to div 1 with it just now (was really close tho)
    However it's cheap and effecive team
  • Menaceuk
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    Amanduz wrote: »
    I use 433(5) :

Nani - Danny - Quaresma
    Begovic

Is cheap and Plays absolute insane. I managed to go to div 1 with it just now (was really close tho)

That is the False number 9 formation, right? I can not play with that formation for some reason. And am not sure Danny is clinical enough for an out and out striker role.

Nice squad though :)
  • Antparry92
    20949 posts Club Captain
    I had this in mind, not great but cheap and would do a job.

F9
    Perisic-Danny-Quaresma
    Joao Mario-Xabi Alonso-Manu Fernandes
    Ansaldi-Javi Martinez-Howedes-Vieirinha
    Fahrmann

Joao Mario is a great CM and I've used Vieirinha as a RWB in previous fifas and he does play there IRL occasionally and has decent enough defensive stats to do a job
  • Amanduz
    722 posts Semi-Pro
    Menaceuk wrote: »
    I use 433(5) :

Nani - Danny - Quaresma
    Begovic

That is the False number 9 formation, right? I can not play with that formation for some reason. And am not sure Danny is clinical enough for an out and out striker role.

I thought the same in beginning. But Danny is ridiculous on finishing. I put hunter on him and he is a beast. I would link videos here of some of his goals but I don't know how to do it. :(

• Menaceuk
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    I use 433(5) :

Nani - Danny - Quaresma
    Begovic

I thought the same in beginning. But Danny is ridiculous on finishing. I put hunter on him and he is a beast. I would link videos here of some of his goals but I don't know how to do it. :(
    Fair enough. I will pick him up and give him a go as an out and out striker.

Oh and I bought my team last night and OMG is Quaresma just awesome.

Gaitan is pretty darn good too, but if Danny works out at Striker for me then I will try Nani at LW, cause I would love to try him out too.

• Amanduz
    722 posts Semi-Pro
    Quaresma might get a IF this week 2 assist in extended time
  • Menaceuk
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero

That would be awesome and cheap, but I am not going to hold breath.

*crosses fingers*

:)

• DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    @Menaceuk this is a genuine comment, no sarcasm, i'm being kind this time..

I might try him at striker because i'm planning a portuguese squad with ronaldo once i have enough coinage.. i might also try his if once he gets it and will let you know
  • Menaceuk
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2016

I might try him at striker because i'm planning a portuguese squad with ronaldo once i have enough coinage.. i might also try his if once he gets it and will let you know

I have been thinking of playing him as a striker too, and then having Nani and Joa Mario either side of him.

Or just replacing Gameiro with Nani.

All viable options, but I will try Danny as Striker first and see how he goes.
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain

Not a chance
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move

I have been thinking of playing him as a striker too, and then having Nani and Joa Mario either side of him.

Yup nani seems good.. i'm really trying to like the 4321 formation, but i'm having bad results with it.. i'm having success with 41212-2 so that's my plan for quaresma and ronaldo
  • Menaceuk
    1501 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2016

Yup nani seems good.. i'm really trying to like the 4321 formation, but i'm having bad results with it.. i'm having success with 41212-2 so that's my plan for quaresma and ronaldo

I like 4-3-2-1 but if things aren't going my way then I switch to 4-1-2-1-2 narrow in game.

I find 4-3-2-1 allows more aggressive pressing, which is why I start with it, but 4-1-2-1-2 is more balanced and a perfect go to when things are not going well.
  • Notformeclive
    2854 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2016
    ENT6Ylt.png
  • nsholmberg11
    2473 posts Fans' Favourite
    can anyone tell me how to post a link so it shows up correctly as an imbedded image?

https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/690634
  • xXCAMARAXx
    1928 posts Fans' Favourite
    can anyone tell me how to post a link so it shows up correctly as an imbedded image?

https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/690634

i use tinypic.com, there's other sites you can use also.