community has killed the bpl for me

Urban_Warrior176
183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
i like to build squads that are unique and fun so wenever i look to build a bpl side or even a hybrid with bpl players in it i just cant just seems boring for me since its the only thing i play against

Comments

• A5B
    3019 posts National Call-Up
    i like to build squads that are unique and fun so wenever i look to build a bpl side or even a hybrid with bpl players in it i just cant just seems boring for me since its the only thing i play against

Y1ehiBr.gif
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    edited November 2016
    A5B wrote: »

Y1ehiBr.gif
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Well then just do it
  • ENGENGAI
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited November 2016
    So you want to build a EPL side but say the community is bad for building EPL sides?
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    It was killed years ago
  • Urban_Warrior176
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ENGENGAI wrote: »
    So you want to build a EPL side but say the community is bad for building EPL sides?

im saying the opposite that i dont want to build a bpl side cause how much the community uses em so im just saying that the community has killed the bpl for me
  • Danz80
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    Your post dosent make sense mate..I see so many threads about BPL this BPL that..I always have two squads one always BPL and the other maybe a fun hybrid..I watch it every week and by far interests me the most,I don't care if it's cool or not ..and no I don't use Musa or pace abuse..just do what's enjoyable for you.
  • Sokratis_09
    61 posts Park Captain
    Barclays killed the BPL for me.
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chemistry kills squad building
  • Bobo093
    686 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's not even called the BPL anymore.