Servers Constant D/C

Alright this is getting ridiculous I've been knocked off the servers 5 times this weekend league.

I haven't had a single disconnect in weekend league before. I'm still on xbox live without an issue.

The servers need to be fixed this is laughable.

Is anyone else having the same problem this weekend?

Comments

• Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have the same, only happens on Fifa aswell.
  • Paciga45
    3571 posts National Call-Up
    Was just up 1-0.

I get the loss and the DNF.

Right
  • shiaan
    404 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lmao u think thats bad? Ive been discon about 16 times ,says ive lost connection to ea servers yet when it takes me to main menu im still connwcted
  • Thats the same thing that keeps happening to me shiaan. I stopped playing as it was just getting too frustrating.
  • JHiL
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    Same here, also stopped playing after 3 DC in a row while leading. Last weekend 5 in a row, hopefully EA fix their bad servers quickly.
  • Ulook92
    12906 posts Has That Special Something
    Ch1cha wrote: »

• Pikachu
    8681 posts League Winner
    Ch1cha wrote: »

• Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    can't even finish a single game anymore
  • Betrus
    1190 posts Professional
    Not sure it's the servers. They say there's a quit glitch. I mean this happens to me only when I'm winning a match in Daily KOs.
  • I've had the same as well. Absolutely ridiculous. Should be resetting everyone's dnf and compensating those in the weekend leagues really.
  • I've noticed in particular for me this happens when I play after midnight (GMT - 5) I
  • XXSPCXXX
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have the same. Just playing low division seasons as not a good player but is very frustrating and had it 4 times now & always seems to be when I have taken the lead.
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Last weekend it happened once to me. This - none. Ppl rage quit and stuff like that but i never lost a conn after they left.
  • Martythedoc
    2434 posts Fans' Favourite
    I was 6-1 up, about to end a losing streak kicked off at 70mins.the losing streak went on and I mentally crumbled
  • Invincibility
    3853 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2016
    What happend after the new patch/update so I didnt played this game that much only trading..

last night 2 out of 3 matches got disconnected never had this before! Just a waste of time playing on weekdays..