60k FP

So, this may well end up being a huge mistake but I purchased 60k FP (had a lot leftover from my vacation budget that I didn't get close to touching so some will go here, some savings, some Christmas presents etc). I may keep this thread to post any decent pulls between now and when I use them all. Probably won't be using them unless it's on special packs so I'm hoping for some 50/100k packs around Black Friday and for some TOTY stuff! Bring on the flames.

Comments

• Invincibility
    4739 posts National Call-Up
    Bruhhh 500 euros :D
  • Thockey47(2)
    3806 posts National Call-Up
    Good luck... you'll need it
  • Thanks, I've had really good luck this year somehow (years of trash makes up for it I guess).

Off the top of my head I've pulled:
    RVN (800k!!!!!)
    Reus
    IF Muller
    OTW Stones
    Sturridge
    Koscielny
    Cech
    Payet
    Kante
    IF Tadic (x2)
    Bonucci

So honestly my luck is probably up...
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    Good luck, should do a stream if you could set it up - are you gonna do the whole lot in one sitting?

I remember @Pugzilla mentioned something about the 'dirty' where you refresh FIFA every now and then to reload your pack luck, whether it works or not is a different story :lol:
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Good luck!
  • Yeah, maybe I'll stream during BF or when there are some crazy good packs? How easy is it to stream? Right now I'm just opening some of the 25k packs which aren't great at all. Not gonna do them all in one sitting though.

Not sure I believe in that loot theory honestly but if it works for some people good for them! Maybe I'll give it a try if I pack 12 consecutive Charlie Adams
  • SweetJesus101
    4541 posts National Call-Up
    500€ lmao spent that money on this is ridiculous imo
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Gl homie
  • HeroBent
    4936 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2016
    "The dirty method". Had almost forgotten that one. Think it was @DirtyDishFC that had that theory on the old forums. At least the username was something along those lines.
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite

Why is that? 500 is not that much
  • Ch1cha wrote: »

Lets not get into this, at least not in this thread.
  • HBG-unit
    1051 posts Professional
    KVA wrote: »
    Ch1cha wrote: »

Some people have big money - Some have a family and dont go out - some people play nothing but Fifa

And some people are bitter they can't spend cash monies and go big. It's all a preference
  • Sanchezzzz
    5002 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2016
    I also done this recently best player was Ozil, 1 walkout 1 inform 1 Movember next best player was sturridge and no on else of note safe to say never again.
  • Ch1cha
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    KVA wrote: »
    Ch1cha wrote: »

I wasn't the one bringing it up, lol.
  • First few k not terrible not great: Thiago, Giroud, Carvajal, Begovic. That's it until some heavy packs start rolling in
  • RandomLhama83
    10107 posts Has That Special Something
    stream it dude.
  • ^ I will for the bigger packs! Would people watch? I don't have a mic or anything.

I just sold some L1 silvers and got like 28k off three :o
  • RandomLhama83
    10107 posts Has That Special Something
    ya pack openings people always watch. probably for the walkouts
  • lobuhh
    2101 posts Fans' Favourite
    HeroBent wrote: »
    "The dirty method". Had almost forgotten that one. Think it was @DirtyDishFC that had that theory on the old forums. At least the username was something along those lines.

Yep it was him that started it. Packed hierro and a couple of high rated IFs with it.

I'm sure there's a thread in the old 15 forums with it
  • Wordlesspoet8
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    Would much rather spend that money on a vacation, or save it for something else. But hey, it's up to you - gl :)
  • Clint Eastwood
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    Would much rather spend that money on a vacation, or save it for something else. But hey, it's up to you - gl :)
    Did you even bother reading his post?
  • Would much rather spend that money on a vacation, or save it for something else. But hey, it's up to you - gl :)

What a wonderful contribution to the thread, thanks for telling us this.

Anyway, good luck OP!
  • JOJAMWA
    47 posts Park Captain
    I've spent 24,000 points in the past two days and the best player I got was IF Kalou :'(
  • Wordlesspoet8
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    Yes. Point is he could easily save more/spend it on his next vacation. I just can't justify spending that kind of money on packs "just because I can". But as I said, it's up to him obv
  • mjs4p
    12264 posts Has That Special Something
    Good luck OP. Ignore all the haters; do whatever you like.
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes. Point is he could easily save more/spend it on his next vacation. I just can't justify spending that kind of money on packs "just because I can". But as I said, it's up to him obv
    But he isn't asking for advice on how to spend his money

• Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    Bought 60k FP myself at the start of the game, my best pull by far was Vidal who I sold for 90k at the time :joy: My pack luck this year has been god awful, but I hope you can pull something better. If you wait for 50k or 100k packs you're bound to get something good with that amount.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Good luck brother
  • Rinoa
    997 posts Professional
    packed 4 informs today from from 2400 fifa points and a lot of SBC packs. All were discards :P
  • Invincibility
    4739 posts National Call-Up
    spend around €350 euro of sportsbetting profits on fut since ea access.. Also had great pulls, OTW HBA and lots of 84 players and walkouts.. In the beginning it was worth the coin boost..

also spread those deposits the first month,in my case if your first 2k pulls ain't good just stop

Just wondering if the points are the way to go, packed some crazy pulls on 7.5 packs just randomly after some transfers sale..

Only Legends and high rated IF.. can justify these currency deposits for me.. otherwise just keep selling on the market and open random 7.5k packs

end of the day big pulls is all a luck factor.. €500 or 7.5k coins we might be lucky both