Premier League Lounge (2014/15)

Comments

• SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Lautremer wrote: »
    Lautremer wrote: »
    squaka_zpsaw1euhv7.png

What was that again? Did I hear Ribery was better than Bale?

kcmoup.jpg

YES!!! :lol: hate the new emoticon!

But Bale is now playing with the greatest player there ever was, there is, and that there ever will be: Cristiano Ronaldo. Only natural that his numbers go down a bit,

Also consider Bayern's style lends itself to all it's players having high passing numbers. That is Guardiola's style.

assists shouldn't count, my bad. guess that's just guardiola's style. so you were actually being serious about comparing stats of bale's best season with ribery 2014/2015?
    nvm muchos fun talking about calcio. I am out, sayonara!

assists are important, successful passes less so, total passes even less so.

Give me a team of Ronaldo's and Bale's and they will score goals, a team of Ribery's and Hazards well they will dribble alot and pass alot but that doesn't win games now does it?

A team which has a balance of both is what is needed.
  • Dandingooo
    1088 posts Professional
    There are some stuck up people in this thread. Between saying how rich you are to that guy saying he educates people. Plus any team would take bale over ribery even Bayern
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    I hope to see Steph on LiveLeak one day..
  • What's that?
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    Steph you're the best
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4368 posts National Call-Up
    Jaxite wrote: »
    I hope to see Steph on LiveLeak one day..

loooool
  • Steph
    862 posts
    edited April 2015
    So if I end up going to one of the schools that offers me a lot of money my parents are going to buy me a car. Probably for around 30 or 40 thousand, maybe a little more, what do you guys think I should get?
  • MJP
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    Steph wrote: »
    So if I end up going to one of the schools that offers me a lot of money my parents are going to buy me a car. Probably for around 30 or 40 thousand, maybe a little more, what do you guys think I should get?
    Kidney failure.
  • cronaldo773
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite

A 7 series its bird magnet.

I used to have some problems getting fit birds now I just pull up in front of poundland blasting some basshunter and tell them hop in.
  • thexavman
    466 posts Sunday League Hero
    I wonder how you're going to cope on your own you spoilt *.
  • wth22
    10491 posts Has That Special Something
    Wenger got Manager of the Month 2786c5c8e1a8be796fb2f726cca5a0fe.gif Louis deserved it more, also won all games and actually beat a couple of competing teams.
  • MJP
    wth22 wrote: »
    Wenger got Manager of the Month 2786c5c8e1a8be796fb2f726cca5a0fe.gif Louis deserved it more, also won all games and actually beat a couple of competing teams.

They love the joint award.
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    stephs deffo a liar
  • MJP
    stephs deffo a liar
    You've cracked it!
  • MJP
    9ea1be5e286a356d79d5c5a0b4a26f4a.png
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Well done Andie..
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    My trainers collection is going strong :)
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    MJP wrote: »
    9ea1be5e286a356d79d5c5a0b4a26f4a.png
    Pics way to big.
  • Greed378
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nice 500m blown on the academy :)
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Yeah because were going to instantly start creating world beaters :D
  • wth22

Yeah but you're certainly giving them good chances to prove themselves on the top level :innocent:
  • Greed378
    Won't ever produce world beaters if they never ever play because you've bought the next big player from someone else ;)
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain

Yeah but you're certainly giving them good chances to prove themselves on the top level :innocent:

And how would you know there ready? you obsessed or something pal..?

And the only reason you have brought youth through recently is by injury.
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Haha United fans banging on about how much money will be spent £66m on Di maria and paying the fraud Falcao's wages for a year hahaha
  • wth22

And how would you know there ready? you obsessed or something pal..?

And the only reason you have brought youth through recently is by injury.

Whenever they are ready, how are they going to get their chances?

So what do you expect, we should have youth players starting week in week out? :confused: We could have done a City and done something like play Milner up front, but we choose to test our youth when the first teamers can't play :joy:
  • Barresh
    5679 posts Big Money Move
    If you compare Bale from last season to this seasons Bale they look completly different, i just really hope that he steps up these last months beacause we really neeed him. Don't think a sale will happen this summer, maybe the one after that if he continues this poor form
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Got the United fans rattled already and the summer isn't even here haha.

You just know that were going to spend a **** ton and you cant say **** anymore because all that BS with bringing players up "The United way" has gone out the window.
  • Greed378
    Haha United fans banging on about how much money will be spent £66m on Di maria and paying the fraud Falcao's wages for a year hahaha
    I'm not blaming you, just saying that 500m should have gone on players instead
  • Premier-Sky
    2880 posts Fans' Favourite
    D10S wrote: »
    The biggest criticism of Bale is that he is not technically great nor is he a smart player. Very often he has tunnel vision and I am sure you have already seen where that has gotten Bale the past few months.

Pace and power is an asset but it is not the be-all and end-all of calcio. The most important trait is mental acuity followed by technique. You talk about Bale creating goals out of nothing and consistently providing assists and goals; this is exactly what I refer to when I talk about Bale's style of play being reliant solely on explosiveness and decisiveness. When has Bale ever had a performance similar to Ribéry against Barça or Ribéry against Dortmund? Never.

Bale absolutely was not a consistent player in his final season at Spurs. Lost in the sea of incredible match-winning goals was the fact that he was taking many hopeless pot-shots on goal and regularly providing little in between those decisive moments.

This is what I mean when I mention that you have to actually watch calcio to understand calcio. Bale is consistent in his end product when you look at it over the course of a season. Ribéry is the same. But you have to look past end product when you gauge the ability of a footballer.

Bale is not going to improve a lot from his current state, don't be ridiculous. He is not going to develop a stronger right foot, he will not develop better technique, he will not become a better passer overnight.

I find it amusing how you (@SaifR) insist that I am insulting others when all you have done is called me 'arrogant', '****', and '****' -- lord knows what that word was.

When has Ribery banged in goals from 30 yards for fun game in game out and carried his team with ease? Won't say who I think is better but you're blatantly biased and deluded if you think Bale wasn't simply ridiculous at Spurs. Obviously Bale hasn't been anywhere near his Spurs standard but stop trying to impose your opinion
  • wth22
    Got the United fans rattled already and the summer isn't even here haha.

You just know that were going to spend a **** ton and you cant say **** anymore because all that BS with bringing players up "The United way" has gone out the window.
    Rattled? 97ada74b88049a6d50a6ed40898a03d7.gif

This discussion has been closed.