The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Premier League Lounge (2014/15)

Comments

• Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    Shame there's no players in MW2 anymore
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2015
    Azpilicueta was amazing.
    he always is. Defensively he has gotta be the best full back in the world.

he fouled Jozy Altidore in the box once, no chance
  • CFC-shazaam
    6327 posts Big Money Move
    Coops wrote: »
    Forum Warfare would be good. Instead of zombies, you have to fight off wave after wave of Stephs as they break in and talk about Bayern Munich.

:D:D:D:D
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Steph wrote: »
    Forum Warfare would be good. Instead of zombies, you have to fight off wave after wave of Stephs as they break in and talk about Bayern Munich.

You wouldn't get past the first wave.

:lol:

• Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move

Hahahahah :D
  • Indrit
    1966 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ozil was superb today for me. Everything he did was on point, apart form the miss in the 91st minute, he looks so fluid on the ball and always seemed to find himself in a position where he could influence the game. Monreal was rather good as well, and offered good width whenever Sanchez would come inside, which was almost every time.

Willian was Chelsea's best attacking player, but JT was the best player on the pitch, unreal performance. Azpi was excellent also and has been in some amazing form in these last few games, I don't think I can remember anyone beating him 1-on-1. Matic was solid, Cesc was OK, Oscar should have finished the inch-perfect pass he laid on fir him. Ramires was rather good, he looked a threat on the counter-attack with his immense running ability. Didier should have passed it better when Ramires robbed the ball of Cazorla (?) and it was a 2 vs 2.

Hazard had his most quiet game in ages. He didn't get into the game enough.

Sanchez was poor today, every time he decided to cut inside. I think the prospect of facing Ivanovic terrified him as it did at Stamford Bridge. Ivanovic was very smart today in his fouling, he got 2 in the first 10 mins vs Sanchez when he knew the referee wouldn't book him and then fouled him again on the back of the heels circa minute 70 to get his booking.

Giroud was ineffective, Cazorla was impressive in possession, Ramsey looked alright wide-right but was coming inside far too much. Bellerin did well, Coquelin was OK, good performance for the 2 Arsenal CBs however, Oscar and Ramires should have punished them and it's hardly an impressive feat to look good vs 54 year old Didier.

I thought the 1st half was quite exciting, a much better half than last week vs United and the ball was circulated well and there was far less just hitting it away, mainly because there was Oscar up front. 2nd half was stale though.
  • wth22
    11163 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone know what time the POTY is announced?
  • Weston Super Mare
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    wth22 wrote: »

I can tell you know that is Hazard
  • wth22 wrote: »

So you can be shocked that Hazard has strolled it?
  • I legitimately need help from people with xbox ones. My fifa game is stuck on some downloading data screen and I don't know how to get off of it lol. If I restart my xbox it just goes back to the same screen, I even ejected the disk, I can't figure out what to do lol.
  • Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner
    Monkey wrote: »
    Surprised no one has ever delved into a WW1 FPS. Suppose it's a bit of a touchy subject though.

I guess WW1 lends itself less well

I mean stuff like Stalingrad, the beach landings and whatnot in ww2 make great set pieces.

WW1 was more trench based and massacres so i guess it would be trickier to make a "1 guy against the world" game for that.
  • Baelexis
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero
    Indrit wrote: »
    Ozil was superb today for me. Everything he did was on point, apart form the miss in the 91st minute, he looks so fluid on the ball and always seemed to find himself in a position where he could influence the game. Monreal was rather good as well, and offered good width whenever Sanchez would come inside, which was almost every time.

Willian was Chelsea's best attacking player, but JT was the best player on the pitch, unreal performance. Azpi was excellent also and has been in some amazing form in these last few games, I don't think I can remember anyone beating him 1-on-1. Matic was solid, Cesc was OK, Oscar should have finished the inch-perfect pass he laid on fir him. Ramires was rather good, he looked a threat on the counter-attack with his immense running ability. Didier should have passed it better when Ramires robbed the ball of Cazorla (?) and it was a 2 vs 2.

Hazard had his most quiet game in ages. He didn't get into the game enough.

Sanchez was poor today, every time he decided to cut inside. I think the prospect of facing Ivanovic terrified him as it did at Stamford Bridge. Ivanovic was very smart today in his fouling, he got 2 in the first 10 mins vs Sanchez when he knew the referee wouldn't book him and then fouled him again on the back of the heels circa minute 70 to get his booking.

Giroud was ineffective, Cazorla was impressive in possession, Ramsey looked alright wide-right but was coming inside far too much. Bellerin did well, Coquelin was OK, good performance for the 2 Arsenal CBs however, Oscar and Ramires should have punished them and it's hardly an impressive feat to look good vs 54 year old Didier.

I thought the 1st half was quite exciting, a much better half than last week vs United and the ball was circulated well and there was far less just hitting it away, mainly because there was Oscar up front. 2nd half was stale though.
    nice analysis

• wth22
    11163 posts Has That Special Something

wth22 wrote: »

So you can be shocked that Hazard has strolled it?
    No, to know who came 2nd and 3rd :tongue:
  • Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    Jaxite wrote: »
    BRING BACK WW2 COD!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'd rather not. WW2 has been done too many times in video games.
    they should go somehwere in between. Black Ops I was great. That was 60s/70s.

What about the 80s/90s, I msure they could do something interesting with the end of the cold war but take all this futuristic bs out.

The problem with that is that there's limited sets for missions.

WW2 can have stuff all over the place, whereas for more modern times the wars seemed much more centred on 1 place.
  • Coops
    Bush Warfare would be decent. You could stage your own 'terror attacks' and then have a mandate to invade any country you wanted.
  • Steph wrote: »
    I legitimately need help from people with xbox ones. My fifa game is stuck on some downloading data screen and I don't know how to get off of it lol. If I restart my xbox it just goes back to the same screen, I even ejected the disk, I can't figure out what to do lol.

Press start on the game on the homescreen and quit the game.
  • Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner
    Bush Warfare would be decent. You could stage your own 'terror attacks' and then have a mandate to invade any country you wanted.

Could even have loading screen minigames where you have to melt steel beams
  • Simmo
    3689 posts National Call-Up
    Wish COD would just stop with the futuristic nonsense, oh well another year without me buying COD then.
  • cronaldo773
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite

Lol get outside and stop watching russy brands videos for the day.
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    I'm still waiting for the release of "Call of Duty Black Cops"
  • Coops
    Bidwell wrote: »

Steel Beams is the main antagonist in Bush Warfare.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    edited April 2015

At least you didn't say Black Cocks.
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Bluemoon wrote: »

At least you didn't say Black Cocks.

ffs
  • Weston Super Mare
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    Blatant free kick. I hate clubs refs.

Hasan we could do with a bit more Vidic/Terry and a bit less Ramos/Luiz.
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Given away 2 penalties in 2 days :cry:
  • Anybody wanna play co-op? I'll probably be more awful than you can imagine but I'm bored.
  • Bidwell
    8359 posts League Winner

Complaints rain in as you are only armed with Jet Fuel so the fight is unwinnable
  • Weston Super Mare
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero

twist at the end when jet fuel doesnt melt the steel beams but its all you have.
  • cronaldo773
    2286 posts Fans' Favourite
This discussion has been closed.