The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Premier League Lounge (2014/15)

Comments

• Dawud
    16131 posts World Class
    Terry was on god mode. The best CB in the league for me and Koscielny second best
  • Weston Super Mare
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    Azpilicueta was amazing.
    he always is. Defensively he has gotta be the best full back in the world.
  • Monkey wrote: »
    Surprised no one has ever delved into a WW1 FPS. Suppose it's a bit of a touchy subject though.

Why?
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Monkey wrote: »
    Surprised no one has ever delved into a WW1 FPS. Suppose it's a bit of a touchy subject though.

I imagine it wouldn't be as exciting and appealing to some as well.

• Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Looks insane, picking up for sure
  • Greed378
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite

Trench war doesn't really lend itself to video games
  • Simmo
    3689 posts National Call-Up
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Simmo wrote: »
    Not even watching Chelsea can bring my mood down :D

Yes lad, I can see why McCarthy is campaigned for MC season after season. I'd also like to praise Gareth Barry today :smile:
    Mr Consistent is James McCarthy pal.

If we can keep our best players and bring in 1 or 2 decent players, I can see us being up there(top 6) next season. No Europa League to distract us.

Wouldn't mind signing Lennon permanently, he's had a new lease of life since joining us.
  • Prince
    6117 posts Big Money Move
    De Gea had a shocking game today, his positioning for the third goal was horrendously bad, yes Mirallas was 1v1 but he left his whole near post open. Something you'd see a 5 year old do.

It was 2 on 1, if he had of positioned himself more to cover near post mirallas would of just passed to Lukaku who would of had an open goal.. It was a lose lose scenario anyway it went

• SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    De Gea had a shocking game today, his positioning for the third goal was horrendously bad, yes Mirallas was 1v1 but he left his whole near post open. Something you'd see a 5 year old do.

Agreed. Not been in great form for the past two months. Defence did him a disservice though, he probably panicked which I've not seen him do all season.
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    I'm up for clubs
  • Weston Super Mare
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dawud wrote: »
    Terry was on god mode.
    He has been the last two years. Still definitely top 3/4 defenders in the world.
  • jmcqos
    11038 posts Has That Special Something
    Get on clubs pals
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    Steph wrote: »

Why?

Because compared to WW2 the battles were basically a massive slaughter and there's no real enemy like the Nazis.
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    WombRaider wrote: »
    WombRaider wrote: »
    Can't blame Chelsea for how they set out, Arsenal played too slow too often, took too many touches.

I thought Sanchez was dire, has he been this bad recently?

Stop clutching at straws you fool. His overall work rate was fantastic, created a few chances as well.

Don't be one of those guys that defends a player at all costs, just front it out and admit he was bad.

Work rate should be the minimum from any player.

But he definitely was not bad. He wasn't amazing, he was just good. Try telling Balotelli that m8.

Chelsea were fantastic defensively, its not thrilling to watch but they win big games. Next season will be interesting, we'll come much much stronger.

We'll have to disagree on Sanchez.

There's no way Chelsea have it this easy next season, we won't collapse like we did when on top in January. Arsenal and United will spend to improve as well.

City won't be close to the title next season. Need a bit of a rebuild tbh.
  • Greed378
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    Way we've played against defensive sides in the last 2 games is not filling me with confidence for a game against a Pulis side who we haven't beaten in 3 games
  • Adrian
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    ww1/ ww2 games are the best
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    jmcqos wrote: »
    Get on clubs pals

5 mins.
  • Jaxite wrote: »
    I was told domestic cups count too

Who told you that? ya nan?
    @ThierryHenry

No you just claimed Giroud's goals didn't count in the cup competitions last year. Now it's defending Coutinho he's worlds greatest because he scored vs 2 championship teams. :#
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Adrian wrote: »
    ww1/ ww2 games are the best
    rt
  • Baelexis
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gazza wrote: »
    Imagine still playing COD.
    u said that two or three days ago :joy::joy::joy:
  • Indrit
    1966 posts Play-Off Hero
    FCB-Bastos wrote: »
    Do Chelsea always play like this ?

Yes, every home game and every away game regardless of opposition. We even did away to Shrewsbury is the Capital One Cup. The one time we didn't do it was vs Bradford in the FA cup and well, the rest is history.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    I want Chelsea to lose at Leicester and at least draw at Palace, would make this dull season a bit interesting late on.
  • Steph
    862 posts
    edited April 2015
    We're officially this year's Bundesliga champions now !!!
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    55744e7562dfef2dcd956cc7e1699cdc.png

Meelan in shambles rofl

• Weston Super Mare
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    I could have told you that 18 months ago
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    Forum Warfare would be good. Instead of zombies, you have to fight off wave after wave of Stephs as they break in and talk about Bayern Munich.
  • wth22
    11163 posts Has That Special Something
    You were before the season started.
  • Weston Super Mare
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    JMC Hamez Milner :joy:
  • Gazza
    5249 posts Big Money Move
    Baelexis wrote: »
    Gazza wrote: »
    Imagine still playing COD.
    u said that two or three days ago :joy::joy::joy:

I'll say it again now too, terrible game.
  • Coops wrote: »
    Forum Warfare would be good. Instead of zombies, you have to fight off wave after wave of Stephs as they break in and talk about Bayern Munich.

You wouldn't get past the first wave.
This discussion has been closed.