Premier League Lounge (2014/15)

Comments

  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Simmo wrote: »
    Not even watching Chelsea can bring my mood down :D

    Yes lad, I can see why McCarthy is campaigned for MC season after season. I'd also like to praise Gareth Barry today :smile:
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Teh Zombz wrote: »
    http://gfycat.com/IncompleteGrayArachnid

    surprised he was allowed to play on for the rest of the half tbh

    Haha
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Can't blame Chelsea for how they set out, Arsenal played too slow too often, took too many touches.

    I thought Sanchez was dire, has he been this bad recently?

    Stop clutching at straws you fool. His overall work rate was fantastic, created a few chances as well.
  • TripleHeat
    1900 posts Play-Off Hero
    Scenes next year when we get able squad players so others get a rest and run riot all season long
  • jmcqos
    11038 posts Has That Special Something
    Bram wrote: »
    Black Ops 3 looks sick.
    It looks bloody awful...
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    WombRaider wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Can't blame Chelsea for how they set out, Arsenal played too slow too often, took too many touches.

    I thought Sanchez was dire, has he been this bad recently?

    Stop clutching at straws you fool. His overall work rate was fantastic, created a few chances as well.

    Don't be one of those guys that defends a player at all costs, just front it out and admit he was bad.

    Work rate should be the minimum from any player.
  • Farlz
    9163 posts League Winner
    jmcqos wrote: »
    Bram wrote: »
    Black Ops 3 looks sick.
    It looks bloody awful...

  • Smudge
    4830 posts National Call-Up

    jmcqos wrote: »
    Bram wrote: »
    Black Ops 3 looks sick.
    It looks bloody awful...

    Why the 🎃🎃🎃🎃 they chose to go futuristic after it's clearly started to get boring I really don't know.
  • OBLIVION
    1133 posts Professional
    We've earned the right to play this boring point-grinding, title-winning football after we played far and away the best football this season up until January.
  • Bram
    9390 posts League Winner
    Ace wrote: »
    Bram wrote: »
    Black Ops 3 looks sick.
    Gameplay? Link if so
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    BRING BACK WW2 COD!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jaxite wrote: »
    BRING BACK WW2 COD!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'd rather not. WW2 has been done too many times in video games.
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Clubs?
  • Sanchez was awful tbh.
  • TripleHeat
    1900 posts Play-Off Hero
    Arsenalfantv has be to them fuming over the way we played, has to be
  • WombRaider
    17045 posts World Class
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    WombRaider wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Can't blame Chelsea for how they set out, Arsenal played too slow too often, took too many touches.

    I thought Sanchez was dire, has he been this bad recently?

    Stop clutching at straws you fool. His overall work rate was fantastic, created a few chances as well.

    Don't be one of those guys that defends a player at all costs, just front it out and admit he was bad.

    Work rate should be the minimum from any player.

    But he definitely was not bad. He wasn't amazing, he was just good. Try telling Balotelli that m8.

    Chelsea were fantastic defensively, its not thrilling to watch but they win big games. Next season will be interesting, we'll come much much stronger.
  • Bram
    9390 posts League Winner
    Clubs is a decent idea
  • jmcqos
    11038 posts Has That Special Something
    Smudge wrote: »
    jmcqos wrote: »
    Bram wrote: »
    Black Ops 3 looks sick.
    It looks bloody awful...

    Why the 🎃🎃🎃🎃 they chose to go futuristic after it's clearly started to get boring I really don't know.

    Yeah,I'm so sick and tired of the same futuristic exo 🎃🎃🎃🎃 already
    Hopefully the zombie mode will be good,I rest all my hopes on that
  • Dawud
    16133 posts World Class
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    Jaxite wrote: »
    BRING BACK WW2 COD!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'd rather not. WW2 has been done too many times in video games.
    and it done it the best..
  • jmcqos
    11038 posts Has That Special Something
    SaifR wrote: »
    Clubs?

    I'm up for some clubs if others come on
  • jordansky1111
    6946 posts Big Money Move
    Azpilicueta was amazing.
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Bram wrote: »
    Clubs is a decent idea

    3-4-3 double false 9 (either side of the true 9).
  • Gazza
    5249 posts Big Money Move
    Imagine still playing COD.
  • Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    Bram wrote: »
    Ace wrote: »
    Bram wrote: »
    Black Ops 3 looks sick.
    Gameplay? Link if so
    the music was the only good thing in that trailer
    Fkin futuristic garbage ruining the series
  • CFC-shazaam
    6327 posts Big Money Move
    You guys should stick with the 3-4-3 formation from last night, was great both defensively and offensively.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    WombRaider wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    WombRaider wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Can't blame Chelsea for how they set out, Arsenal played too slow too often, took too many touches.

    I thought Sanchez was dire, has he been this bad recently?

    Stop clutching at straws you fool. His overall work rate was fantastic, created a few chances as well.

    Don't be one of those guys that defends a player at all costs, just front it out and admit he was bad.

    Work rate should be the minimum from any player.

    But he definitely was not bad. He wasn't amazing, he was just good. Try telling Balotelli that m8.

    Chelsea were fantastic defensively, its not thrilling to watch but they win big games. Next season will be interesting, we'll come much much stronger.

    We'll have to disagree on Sanchez.

    There's no way Chelsea have it this easy next season, we won't collapse like we did when on top in January. Arsenal and United will spend to improve as well.

  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Released 15 mins ago already 22k likes lol
  • Simmo
    3845 posts National Call-Up
    De Gea had a shocking game today, his positioning for the third goal was horrendously bad, yes Mirallas was 1v1 but he left his whole near post open. Something you'd see a 5 year old do.
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    Surprised no one has ever delved into a WW1 FPS. Suppose it's a bit of a touchy subject though.
  • Weston Super Mare
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2015
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    Jaxite wrote: »
    BRING BACK WW2 COD!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'd rather not. WW2 has been done too many times in video games.
    they should go somehwere in between. Black Ops I was great. That was 60s/70s.

    What about the 80s/90s, I msure they could do something interesting with the end of the cold war but take all this futuristic bs out.

This discussion has been closed.