Premier League Lounge (2014/15)

Comments

• MJP
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    Craig ‏@Gabricielny 39s40 seconds ago
    If Giroud had played in the CL final instead of Henry, we would have beat Barca.

Love this.
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Coops wrote: »
    Fabregas would add more to this Arsenal side than Ozil...

Bit Captain obvious there Coops
  • Barresh
    5679 posts Big Money Move
    Torino won!
  • Ace
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    Torino have won the Turin derby for the first time after 20 years. Talk about tinpot.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    MJP wrote: »
    If Giroud had played in the CL final instead of Henry, we would have beat Barca.

Love this.

Wow just wow
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    edited April 2015
    'Super Sunday' and Chelsea doesn't mix, especially against the big teams. It will just be a flat back four and Matic camped deep in their half with about 2 chances on the counter attack all game.
  • Baelexis
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero
    Coquelin must show up today. He needs to protect the defense (especially Mertesacker) and nullify Hazard. If Hazard is not in the game, we may acc win.
  • SaifR wrote: »
    he's on extortionate wages and he's scored as many goals this season as Chris Smalling, the criticism is entirely deserved

He's earnt the right to be offered those wages due to the reputation he brought with him. Now it's not worked out, but we aren't even playing to his strengths. Yes he deserves criticism. Yes he should've scored atleast double the goals he has already. But he gets 10x the amount of stick for say, a bad touch, than another striker would.

Yeah because it's not like he's made a few mistakes, he's been awful all season for you guys.
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    232e213b1a8b62415c958b0685b67546.png
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class

Love this.

WHAT A SURPRISE HIS NAME HAS BITS OF KOSCIELNY IN IT.
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    Lmao, you could hear someone's phone ringing in the 1 minute of silence. :joy:
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Should I just play angry birds or watch Chelsea?
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    COYG
  • Ravz9

Love this.

Wow
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Steph wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    he's on extortionate wages and he's scored as many goals this season as Chris Smalling, the criticism is entirely deserved

He's earnt the right to be offered those wages due to the reputation he brought with him. Now it's not worked out, but we aren't even playing to his strengths. Yes he deserves criticism. Yes he should've scored atleast double the goals he has already. But he gets 10x the amount of stick for say, a bad touch, than another striker would.

Yeah because it's not like he's made a few mistakes, he's been awful all season for you guys.

Play to his strengths and he'll score. That's the last I'm going to add to this discussion now.
  • Ace
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    232e213b1a8b62415c958b0685b67546.png
    It's gonna be Sanchez pal

• BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    whys it empty
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class

Play to his strengths and he'll score. That's the last I'm going to add to this discussion now.

So many times I've seen Falcao waiting to be played in whenUnited continually move the ball side to side
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    thats a pen
  • Baelexis
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero
    thats a pen
    k.
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    Bellerin is a bit wreckless :/
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    oscar trying to con the ref
  • Ravz9
    Oscar lol
  • Barresh
    5679 posts Big Money Move
    lol Oscar, get up mate
  • Ravz9
    Ivanovic dirty ****
  • JB
    1247 posts Professional
    Can't stand Ivanovic, always fouling and diving and tries to act honest to the ref
  • Ravz9
    Hazard get up you wimp
  • Wow I have over 600 posts on this forum already I need a life.
  • Terminator
    8655 posts League Winner
    Wow I have over 600 posts on this forum already I need a life.
    Mate i have 850+ :/
  • Liam9lfc
    8527 posts League Winner
    Love the way Michael Oliver has reffed this first 10 mins. Letting all the "soft fouls" go
This discussion has been closed.