The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Premier League Lounge (2014/15)

Comments

• Barresh
    5731 posts Big Money Move
    rckstr wrote: »
    Baelexis wrote: »
    Prince wrote: »
    Ronaldo doesnt assist.......k den :/:/

He doesn't set up goals apparently
    a520039df122da5fcc0dcb2192415e12.png

Don't know where people get their false information from
    When you look at that you'd think he's almost as good as Messi when it comes to setting up his team mates
    Nobody is saying that, everybody knows that Messi is superior in that aspect. It's just that Ronaldo is being branded as just a "goalscorer" that it proves wrong
  • At what point are you guys going to start being afraid if I tell you that your team will lose?
  • Dribbly
    9114 posts League Winner
    Will be on clubs soon but start without me. Skyping with my Mexican friend, not sure for how much longer.
  • FCB-Bastos
    2413 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lautremer wrote: »
    bayern will get juve knowing their luck

Yep. Our luck is incredible. More than half our team getting injured in the important games of the season.
  • Weston Super Mare
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dribbly wrote: »
    Will be on clubs soon but start without me. Skyping with my Mexican friend, not sure for how much longer.
    tell him well done on scoring the winning goal.

How bad is the hamstring? will he make the semi?
  • Lautremer
    630 posts Sunday League Hero
    FCB-Bastos wrote: »

Yep. Our luck is incredible. More than half our team getting injured in the important games of the season.

can't complain about donezk and porto, can you? meanwhile barca eliminated city and psg
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Dribbly wrote: »

Will be tough without RLC in there to snuff out enemy attacks.
  • Delta
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Barresh wrote: »
    James was amazing today, best player on the pitch imo

So was Ramos in midfield.
  • TripleHeat
    1900 posts Play-Off Hero

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Lautremer wrote: »
    Steph wrote: »
    And again I predicted that Real Madrid would beat Atletico and that Juventus vs Monaco would end in a draw.

you said real would beat atletico with ease, where most people predicted a 1:0 or 2:1 for real.

I still predicted Real Madrid beating Atletico Madrid and the draw between Juventus and Monaco though. And don't pretend like everybody else though Real Madrid would beat Atletico Madrid.
  • FCB-Bastos
    2413 posts Fans' Favourite
    FCB-Bastos wrote: »

can't complain about donezk and porto, can you? meanwhile barca eliminated city and psg

Our luck with the draws was balanced with our bad luck considering injuries. You can't complain either.

• hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Not the point Steph you said 4-1 while everyone said 1-0 to Madrid
  • A Gamer
    4136 posts National Call-Up
    And again I predicted that Real Madrid would beat Atletico and that Juventus vs Monaco would end in a draw.

you said real would beat atletico with ease, where most people predicted a 1:0 or 2:1 for real.

I still predicted Real Madrid beating Atletico Madrid and the draw between Juventus and Monaco though. And don't pretend like everybody else though Real Madrid would beat Atletico Madrid.

You said Real will win 4-1.

Way off from 1-0. Therefore, you didn't predict 100% right. You should have just said that Real will win

• Baelexis
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero
    TripleHeat wrote: »

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    ......................................................................................
  • Chelsea
    7244 posts Big Money Move
    Is there any other person that gets as excited as Steph for predicting results?
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Rare goal for me.
  • Ace
    4489 posts National Call-Up

what a player
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    ... I PRESSED THRU BALL
  • Chelsea wrote: »

You don't understand, I've made so many predictions in the past few months and I think that all of them have been correct so far. Unless you count the scorelines form the two champions leagues matches today. I predicted Real Madrid to beat Atletico 4-1 and for Juventus and Monaco to draw 1-1. The scores were off but Real Madrid did beat Atletico and Juventus did draw with Monaco.
  • Chelsea
    7244 posts Big Money Move
    Chelsea wrote: »

You don't understand, I've made so many predictions in the past few months and I think that all of them have been correct so far. Unless you count the scorelines form the two champions leagues matches today. I predicted Real Madrid to beat Atletico 4-1 and for Juventus and Monaco to draw 1-1. The scores were off but Real Madrid did beat Atletico and Juventus did draw with Monaco.

Yeah, and how many people actually care? None, **** off.

• hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Bottled a 2 goal lead lads.
  • A Gamer
    4136 posts National Call-Up

This
  • SaifR
    Sorry, could've done better.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class

Rt
  • Weston Super Mare
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    hasan09876 wrote: »
    Bottled a 2 goal lead lads.
    soz missed 1 on 1.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    I WANTED TO PASS NOT TAKE A TOUVCH
  • Baelexis
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero

You guys treat Steph likes hes not a human...He has feelings you know :joy:
  • Baelexis
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero
    anyone streaming the game? (clubs)
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Mfw I lobbed pass when I want to slide tackle.
  • SaifR
    edited April 2015
    Horrible. My pro is too slow, their attackers are too fast.
This discussion has been closed.