The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Premier League Lounge (2014/15)

Comments

• Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    644c4838fd7f17e69d0ad30192450510.png
  • Gazza
    5249 posts Big Money Move
    Dave :'(

Welcome Hugo.
  • OBLIVION
    1133 posts Professional
    According to 'Naren Ramachandran', sounds like a United fan, on the BBC Sport page, we park the bus against teams like Sunderland. Would love to see his evidence for that.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    edited April 2015
    SaifR wrote: »
    United stood by him when he was getting crucified in the press, and now he wants to join Real Madrid after coming through the ranks at Atletico. What a lovely chap.

Clubs are miles apart in terms of quality and a chance of winning trophies, especially the UCL. Hardly a tough decision, I'm sure he'd prefer Madrid to Manchester as well.
  • Weston Super Mare
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    Everyone going mad for Oblak but it was a shocking finish from Ronaldo. Perfect height for the keeper.

Should have laid it off for Javier at the back post.
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Greed378 wrote: »
    Wonder if we'll negotiate a player in return? Who'd even be available?

We have no ground to stand on, his contract is up in 12 months. If we're lucky Real will give us our money back for him.

True. £20-25m would be a good fee given he has a year left.
  • Weston Super Mare
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    Victor Valdes to start at United?

What a time to be alive.
  • Ace
    4489 posts National Call-Up
    Wonder if we'll negotiate a player in return? Who'd even be available?
    Bernd Neuer.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Victor Valdes to start at United?

What a time to be alive.

Nah Rob Green's getting a big move, been consistently amazing all season.
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    COACH wrote: »
    What happens if the end full time in a tie?

extra time

Thanks
  • COACH
    20494 posts Club Captain
    Prince wrote: »

Over time, than penalties if it's still 0-0

Of Athletico scores one in a 1-1 tie they win right?
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    United stood by him when he was getting crucified in the press, and now he wants to join Real Madrid after coming through the ranks at Atletico. What a lovely chap.
    loool
  • Greed378
    2369 posts Fans' Favourite
    We're getting Lloris lads
  • Ace

Any tie that isn't 0-0
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class

correct
  • Gazza
    5249 posts Big Money Move
    If Valdes is his replacement then I think I'll give next season a miss.
  • Dribbly
    9114 posts League Winner
    edited April 2015
    Don't think he owes you anything tbh. Has been superb for you recently and it's not as if he has come through your ranks or anything. IAtletico fans have the right to be bitter though, thats true.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Everyone going mad for Oblak but it was a shocking finish from Ronaldo. Perfect height for the keeper.

Should have laid it off for Javier at the back post.
    You'd think Ronaldo was playing too much FIFA trying to put it in the near post.
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move

The nerve of you, mate. Don't try to turn this around on him.
  • TripleHeat
    1900 posts Play-Off Hero
    Levy not giving us modric after about 8 times trying so i wouldn't be so sure you would get lloris
  • Ace
    TripleHeat wrote: »
    Levy not giving us modric after about 8 times trying so i wouldn't be so sure you would get lloris
    He was saving him for us pal.
  • SaifR
    Bluemoon wrote: »

Clubs are miles apart in terms of quality and a chance of winning trophies, especially the UCL. Hardly a tough decision, I'm sure he'd prefer Madrid to Manchester as well.

Would've thought he'd enjoy having a key role in a team that's rebuilding, with a huge budget. Rather than going to Madrid with their **** fans. Regardless I'd wish him all the best if he went, signing Hugo Lloris would certainly soften the blow.
  • Ace

Would've thought he'd enjoy having a key role in a team that's rebuilding, with a huge budget. Rather than going to Madrid with their **** fans. Regardless I'd wish him all the best if he went, signing Hugo Lloris would certainly soften the blow.
    Like your fans are any better.
  • SaifR
    Coops wrote: »

The nerve of you, mate. Don't try to turn this around on him.

Just an observation. He is a lovely chap.
  • A Gamer
    4136 posts National Call-Up
    Ace wrote: »

This...
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    @Coops doesn't like Hugo though.
  • Weston Super Mare
    1688 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2015
    its modern football.

Look at RVP: 7 injury prone years, 2 new contracts, 1 full season. Leaves.

Also Lallana, Gotze, Lewa and Sterling. There is no loyalty anymore.

There are no proper 1 club men who stick at one club throughout their career.

I can only see two in Messi and Muller and they hardly cant as they are at the very top.
  • SaifR
    Ace wrote: »

Yeah we boo our players after poor performances. Chase their cars when they're leaving the stadium shouting insults.
  • Whizzkidd
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Valdes and a young GK to compete for #1 if De Gea does leave.

Lloris would cost us £40m+ as we are dealing with Tottenham.
This discussion has been closed.