Premier League Lounge (2014/15)

Comments

  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Lads
  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Adrian wrote: »
    I remember when so many Arsenal fans were raging over leeting Lamela and Capoue move to Spurs, as well as not being in the chase to sign Soldado. Good times. :)


    Lamela has as many assists as Ozil mate. :)
    Coquelin is a bang average defensive midfielder, no one called Soldado flopping the way he did.
  • Adrian
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    Drewinho wrote: »
    Coquelin is a bang average defensive midfielder

    baited yourself out
  • Adrian
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    Any of the Geordie lads on?
  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Adrian wrote: »
    Drewinho wrote: »
    Coquelin is a bang average defensive midfielder

    baited yourself out

    He is, it's just you lot haven't seen one in years. Please stick with him as your main DM next season.

  • Adrian
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    Statistically the best CDM since his recall from Charlton.
  • Shandow
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Drewinho wrote: »
    Adrian wrote: »
    I remember when so many Arsenal fans were raging over leeting Lamela and Capoue move to Spurs, as well as not being in the chase to sign Soldado. Good times. :)


    Lamela has as many assists as Ozil mate. :)
    Coquelin is a bang average defensive midfielder, no one called Soldado flopping the way he did.

    Hasn't Lamela been fit most of the season?
    Ozil has missed 4 months and has the same assists? That's obviously just league games and not any tournaments?
  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Adrian wrote: »
    Statistically the best CDM since his recall from Charlton.

    Oh yes stats. So you agree Lamela is as good as Ozil?
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Brb getting popcorn
  • Adrian
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    Ozil blows Lamela out of the water when you look at pre /pre-pre assists mate. Lamela is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and has played 12 games more than Ozil. And lets not count Europa league games which are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tinpot and made lamela look like ronaldo
  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Adrian wrote: »
    Ozil blows Lamela out of the water when you look at pre /pre-pre assists mate. Lamela is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and has played 12 games more than Ozil. And lets not count Europa league games which are ❤️❤️❤️❤️ tinpot and made lamela look like ronaldo
    Who's talking about Europa League games?cf6f1625d90b83f1220d70d0a9ba9a6b.png
    Lamela seems pretty much on par to me.
  • Shandow
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2015
    I can't believe I'm falling for this.
    League stats:
    Ozil: 16 Games, 5 Assists, 4 Goals.
    Lamela (Weird looking Lama/very girly girl): 28 Games, 6 Assists, 1 Goal...
  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shandow wrote: »
    I can't believe I'm falling for this.
    League stats:
    Ozil: 16 Games, 5 Assists, 4 Goals.
    Lamela (Weird looking Lama/very girly girl): 28 Games, 6 Assists, 1 Goal...

    Nice twisting of the stats m8, in reality Lamela has only played around 6 games in game time more than Ozil and this is pretty much his first season playing.
  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Also calling Lamela weird looking, you looked at Ozil?
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    Adrian wrote: »
    Any of the Geordie lads on?
    hi
  • Who is Lamela lol?
  • OBLIVION
    1133 posts Professional
    Guys, who gives a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about Lamela or Ozil. There are more important things happening today.....


    Like the John Obae's birthday...

  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Steph wrote: »
    Who is Lamela lol?
    Someone about the same level as the fraud Goetze.
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    Adrian wrote: »
    Statistically the best CDM since his recall from Charlton.

    says a lot about him that he was on loan in the Championship to begin with
  • Adrian
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    Coops wrote: »
    Adrian wrote: »
    Statistically the best CDM since his recall from Charlton.

    says a lot about him that he was on loan in the Championship to begin with
    Started from the bottom, now he's at the top. World class CDM just not a household name yet.
  • Manutelli
    20401 posts Club Captain
    OBLIVION wrote: »
    Guys, who gives a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about Lamela or Ozil. There are more important things happening today.....


    Like the John Obae's birthday...


    Congrats with the birthday of the second best defender in the world

    aguero-luiz_2536119b.jpg
  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    66be0696878a153605b5f2eda5836620.png
    hmm
  • Adrian
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    How can you not like someone who puts Jack Wilshere in a choke hold???

    tumblr_nbrfspM1ZP1sva2fko1_500.gif
  • Shandow
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Drewinho wrote: »
    Shandow wrote: »
    I can't believe I'm falling for this.
    League stats:
    Ozil: 16 Games, 5 Assists, 4 Goals.
    Lamela (Weird looking Lama/very girly girl): 28 Games, 6 Assists, 1 Goal...

    Nice twisting of the stats m8, in reality Lamela has only played around 6 games in game time more than Ozil and this is pretty much his first season playing.

    LOL.
    Per 90 metrics, Ozil beats Lamela in nearly EVERY IMPORTANT STAT.
    Go see for yourself.
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    The good thing is Arsene has found his DM in Coquelin, so that means he wont be buying a DM this summer.
  • Gazza
    5249 posts Big Money Move
    Adrian wrote: »
    How can you not like someone who puts Jack Wilshere in a choke hold???

    tumblr_nbrfspM1ZP1sva2fko1_500.gif

    Didn't choke him hard enough.

  • Bram
    9390 posts League Winner
    If you judge players on stats you probably join the Ronaldo - Messi discussions on facebook aswell.
  • Shandow
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bram wrote: »
    If you judge players on stats you probably join the Ronaldo - Messi discussions on facebook aswell.

    It was started by stats and that's how it progressed, with stats.
  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shandow wrote: »
    Bram wrote: »
    If you judge players on stats you probably join the Ronaldo - Messi discussions on facebook aswell.

    It was started by stats and that's how it progressed, with stats.

    Lamela has the class to back up the stats though.
  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    From the fact that you took a Lamela/Ozil comparison seriously, I gather Arsenal fans have severe doubts about whether ozil is actually anything but average.
This discussion has been closed.