Premier League Lounge (2014/15)

Comments

  • Robert
    21723 posts Club Captain
    Liverpool hired Woy, that's way worse than Moyes.
  • Robert
    21723 posts Club Captain
    Is Katie Hopkins mentally damaged?
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Robert wrote: »
    Liverpool hired Woy, that's way worse than Moyes.

    Everton hired Bobby Martinez, luckily won an FA Cup with Wigan Rugby club and brought Alcaraz and Kone to Everton with him. Meanwhile spending £28m on a Donkey.

  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2015
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Dribbly wrote: »
    Hugo Lloris ready to leave Tottenham to fulfil Champions League dream (Guardian)

    Wolfsburg’s Kevin De Bruyne still open to Manchester City move, says agent (Guardian)

    Mirallas and Lennon poised to swap clubs in Summer (Telegraph)

    Manchester United 'hold the edge over Liverpool in Depay race' (Independent)

    No surprise if Lloris wants to move on, quality keeper and hard to see Spurs break into Top 4 any time soon.

    De Bruyne coming back here and flourishing would be a fairytale.

    He really deserves better than us/the europa.

    It wouldn't surprise me if he gave us another year though.
  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Robert wrote: »
    Is Katie Hopkins mentally damaged?

    No she just realises she can make money/be famous off of being a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and people eat that ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Drewinho wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Dribbly wrote: »
    Hugo Lloris ready to leave Tottenham to fulfil Champions League dream (Guardian)

    Wolfsburg’s Kevin De Bruyne still open to Manchester City move, says agent (Guardian)

    Mirallas and Lennon poised to swap clubs in Summer (Telegraph)

    Manchester United 'hold the edge over Liverpool in Depay race' (Independent)

    No surprise if Lloris wants to move on, quality keeper and hard to see Spurs break into Top 4 any time soon.

    De Bruyne coming back here and flourishing would be a fairytale.

    He really deserves better than us/the europa.

    It wouldn't surprise me if he gave us another year though.

    I've always rated him highly, even when others here have not :)

    It's definitely going to be hard for you to break the Top 4 because the 4 clubs all have better squads currently and have more money every season to build on them.

    I wonder how much longer the likes of Lamela, Soldado, Paulinho and Capoue have left before they're moved on.
  • A Gamer
    4136 posts National Call-Up
    SaifR wrote: »

    Jackson Martinez is Arsenal bound... Back off Van Gaal.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Scenes when Arsenal fans are left with only Giroud, Welbeck and Sanogo as strikers come August.
  • Coops
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    Robert wrote: »
    Liverpool hired Woy, that's way worse than Moyes.

    HE TOOK OVER THE TEAM THAT WON THE LEAGUE AND FINISHED 7TH
  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Drewinho wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Dribbly wrote: »
    Hugo Lloris ready to leave Tottenham to fulfil Champions League dream (Guardian)

    Wolfsburg’s Kevin De Bruyne still open to Manchester City move, says agent (Guardian)

    Mirallas and Lennon poised to swap clubs in Summer (Telegraph)

    Manchester United 'hold the edge over Liverpool in Depay race' (Independent)

    No surprise if Lloris wants to move on, quality keeper and hard to see Spurs break into Top 4 any time soon.

    De Bruyne coming back here and flourishing would be a fairytale.

    He really deserves better than us/the europa.

    It wouldn't surprise me if he gave us another year though.

    I've always rated him highly, even when others here have not :)

    It's definitely going to be hard for you to break the Top 4 because the 4 clubs all have better squads currently and have more money every season to build on them.

    I wonder how much longer the likes of Lamela, Soldado, Paulinho and Capoue have left before they're moved on.

    there should be a mass exodus this window. The likes of Chiriches, Soldado, Kaboul and Capoue will be gone. I think we'll almost certainly give Lamela another year and I'm starting to worry Paulinho's somehow wormed his way back into the team. Idk how we're going to offload Adebayor.

  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jackson Martinez is going to be an unreal flop if he ever leaves that league.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Drewinho wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Drewinho wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Dribbly wrote: »
    Hugo Lloris ready to leave Tottenham to fulfil Champions League dream (Guardian)

    Wolfsburg’s Kevin De Bruyne still open to Manchester City move, says agent (Guardian)

    Mirallas and Lennon poised to swap clubs in Summer (Telegraph)

    Manchester United 'hold the edge over Liverpool in Depay race' (Independent)

    No surprise if Lloris wants to move on, quality keeper and hard to see Spurs break into Top 4 any time soon.

    De Bruyne coming back here and flourishing would be a fairytale.

    He really deserves better than us/the europa.

    It wouldn't surprise me if he gave us another year though.

    I've always rated him highly, even when others here have not :)

    It's definitely going to be hard for you to break the Top 4 because the 4 clubs all have better squads currently and have more money every season to build on them.

    I wonder how much longer the likes of Lamela, Soldado, Paulinho and Capoue have left before they're moved on.

    there should be a mass exodus this window. The likes of Chiriches, Soldado, Kaboul and Capoue will be gone. I think we'll almost certainly give Lamela another year and I'm starting to worry Paulinho's somehow wormed his way back into the team. Idk how we're going to offload Adebayor.

    I read something saying we're still paying Adebayor wages from when we sold him on, I'll never forget his 1 good season for us and then he went to crap.

    Was Capoue ever any good for you? I'd seen loads of articles praising him when you signed him, seemed highly rated in France/Europe.

    Feel sorry for Soldado, genuinely looked destroyed at times and I remember him missing that penalty last year at our place when if he scored may have won you the game. No doubt he'll return to Spain and start scoring freely.
  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Teh Zombz wrote: »
    Are Liverpool really in for Depay?
    We've been scouting him since his birth so probably not.
  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Drewinho wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Drewinho wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Dribbly wrote: »
    Hugo Lloris ready to leave Tottenham to fulfil Champions League dream (Guardian)

    Wolfsburg’s Kevin De Bruyne still open to Manchester City move, says agent (Guardian)

    Mirallas and Lennon poised to swap clubs in Summer (Telegraph)

    Manchester United 'hold the edge over Liverpool in Depay race' (Independent)

    No surprise if Lloris wants to move on, quality keeper and hard to see Spurs break into Top 4 any time soon.

    De Bruyne coming back here and flourishing would be a fairytale.

    He really deserves better than us/the europa.

    It wouldn't surprise me if he gave us another year though.

    I've always rated him highly, even when others here have not :)

    It's definitely going to be hard for you to break the Top 4 because the 4 clubs all have better squads currently and have more money every season to build on them.

    I wonder how much longer the likes of Lamela, Soldado, Paulinho and Capoue have left before they're moved on.

    there should be a mass exodus this window. The likes of Chiriches, Soldado, Kaboul and Capoue will be gone. I think we'll almost certainly give Lamela another year and I'm starting to worry Paulinho's somehow wormed his way back into the team. Idk how we're going to offload Adebayor.

    I read something saying we're still paying Adebayor wages from when we sold him on, I'll never forget his 1 good season for us and then he went to crap.

    Was Capoue ever any good for you? I'd seen loads of articles praising him when you signed him, seemed highly rated in France/Europe.

    Feel sorry for Soldado, genuinely looked destroyed at times and I remember him missing that penalty last year at our place when if he scored may have won you the game. No doubt he'll return to Spain and start scoring freely.

    I thought you stopped paying adebayor recently, who knows though.

    And yeah Capoue was great in his first few games but he never seemed to really recover from his injuries I think and now it seems he's fallen out with Poch.
  • Robert
    21723 posts Club Captain
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Scenes when Arsenal fans are left with only Giroud, Welbeck and Sanogo as strikers come August.
    If Giroud stays fit then no worries. :sunglasses:

  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2015
    Also Capoue dyed his hair red a while ago. Played for the U21s the other day:CC0IUPMUEAEXrMe.jpg

    Also it seems Dembele is off, probably for the best.
  • 1Claudio9
    16414 posts World Class
    Drewinho wrote: »
    Jackson Martinez is going to be an unreal flop if he ever leaves that league.
    No

  • hasan09876
    15330 posts World Class
    Coops wrote: »
    Robert wrote: »
    Liverpool hired Woy, that's way worse than Moyes.

    HE TOOK OVER THE TEAM THAT WON THE LEAGUE AND FINISHED 7TH
    WOY TOOK OVER A SIDE THAT WAS 7TH AND LEFT THEM SITTING NEAR RELEGATION
  • Robert
    21723 posts Club Captain
    First league game of the season IIRC
  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    1Claudio9 wrote: »
    Drewinho wrote: »
    Jackson Martinez is going to be an unreal flop if he ever leaves that league.
    No
    He's been linked with a move for ages but never done so, I think if was really that good he would have gone a while back.
  • Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    Robert wrote: »
    First league game of the season IIRC
    Yeah, United 4-1 Swansea.
  • Adrian
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    Back in December-Jan i was a massive fanboy of Lloris. Now he's again being linked away, I think I might continue that.

    Baeris to join the pride of London
  • Dribbly
    9114 posts League Winner
    Teh Zombz wrote: »
    Are Liverpool really in for Depay?
    Yep, very much so apparently. Don't give them much hope of getting him though.

  • Ace
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    I always wanted to see Lloris playing for Barca, he should've moved to a bigger team ages ago.
  • Adrian
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    Havent barca got a transfer ban????
  • OBLIVION
    1133 posts Professional
    Adrian wrote: »
    Havent barca got a transfer ban????

    Not technically. Their ban is on registering new players. So they can still buy them, but would have to loan them somewhere else.

  • Drewinho
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Adrian wrote: »
    Back in December-Jan i was a massive fanboy of Lloris. Now he's again being linked away, I think I might continue that.

    Baeris to join the pride of London

    As if he'd join the team who thought ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Szczesny was better than him.

  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    edited April 2015
    Drewinho wrote: »
    Also Capoue dyed his hair red a while ago. Played for the U21s the other day:CC0IUPMUEAEXrMe.jpg

    Also it seems Dembele is off, probably for the best.

    Oh dear, looks like a ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I remember when everyone raved about Dembele at Fulham, so many poor players fill out your squad atm.

    A clear out will do your team good, far too many poor players that don't even play often for you.


  • Adrian
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    I remember when so many Arsenal fans were raging over leeting Lamela and Capoue move to Spurs, as well as not being in the chase to sign Soldado. Good times. :)
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2015
    Hugo Lloris would be the best replacement of De Gea if he was to leave tbh. Hopefully Louis can convince Dave to be a key part of a rebuilt side though. Can only hope Juan, Ander & Victor have some influence.

    Oh and also De Gea's Atletico roots. Must count for something?
This discussion has been closed.