Premier League Lounge (2014/15)

Comments

• Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Don't worry lads we're in for some guy called Roberto Soriano from Sampdoria, Di Marzio is on it.

• D10S
    4500 posts National Call-Up
    Txiki doesn't know what he's doing, does he? @Bluemoon
  • jmcqos
    11038 posts Has That Special Something
    D10S wrote: »
    Txiki doesn't know what he's doing, does he? @Bluemoon

No **** **** lad,did it take you this long to realise?
  • D10S
    I don't follow the Mule League.
  • jmcqos
    Baelexis wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/event/article-3021427/Game-Thrones-Emilia-Clarke-women-remove-items-clothing-Game-Thrones.html

Fantastic read.

2733B0D600000578-3021427-_Daenerys_is_a_really_good_vehicle_for_reaching_out_to_the_women-a-1_1428081673047.jpg

'Mother of Dragons, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains'

In a relationship with Jai **** Courtney?**** that
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    Me likey.

4dc70655704ae828504cf10f5978826c.png
  • SaifR wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »
    Funny how United fans have popped back up after a couple of wins.

We were never gone.
    Were no where to be seen before the Spurs game. :# Now you're worlds best again..

No idea what you're on about. We've been in the top 4 since November, not dropped out once.

No one's said we're the world's best, but clearly our performances are much better in the past 3 games, 2 of which were big games, which increases confidence. We were still getting results every week regardless.
    Well done on that feat. Something to be proud of. TC making out you're winning the league, so many others who were like "we've got to play all these" to now "they've got to play us". Ok, you've won games but it weren't 2 minutes ago you should have got beat about 5-1 by us. Instead just the 2. You were all on the verge of a breakdown. You will get beat by us and Chelsea minimum, too.
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Me likey.

Midfield of peasants
  • SaifR

We were never gone.
    Were no where to be seen before the Spurs game. :# Now you're worlds best again..

No idea what you're on about. We've been in the top 4 since November, not dropped out once.

No one's said we're the world's best, but clearly our performances are much better in the past 3 games, 2 of which were big games, which increases confidence. We were still getting results every week regardless.
    Well done on that feat. Something to be proud of. TC making out you're winning the league, so many others who were like "we've got to play all these" to now "they've got to play us". Ok, you've won games but it weren't 2 minutes ago you should have got beat about 5-1 by us. Instead just the 2. You were all on the verge of a breakdown. You will get beat by us and Chelsea minimum, too.
    One or two over-excited fans don't represent all of us. I keep saying again and again, there's a huge chance we lose two in a row vs City & Chelsea, so the 8 point cushion over Liverpool was crucial.

However I do back us against Arsenal at OT, but that's hardly a deluded comment. It's fair.
  • Robert
    21723 posts Club Captain
    The big nekkid scene this season is going to be Lena Headey.
  • Bram
    9390 posts League Winner
    8acdfe47d66631aa0f253a0f5f7a8764.png

I'll just leave you guys with this eye torture. Goodnight loves
  • LFCLad
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I don't rate this new layout at all
  • SaifR
    Jaxite wrote: »
    Me likey.

Midfield of peasants

:sleeping:
  • Teh Zombz
    3914 posts National Call-Up

We were never gone.

What?
  • D10S
  • LFCLad
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Do we have to post a certain amount of times to get Ava again?
  • jmcqos

Robert wrote: »
    Her lesbian scene in feast?I hope so
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Don't suppose any of you have seem Elmo yet? :D
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    D10S wrote: »

David James the City hero when he went upfront against Middlesbrough.
  • SaifR wrote: »

We were never gone.

One or two over-excited fans don't represent all of us. I keep saying again and again, there's a huge chance we lose two in a row vs City & Chelsea, so the 8 point cushion over Liverpool was crucial.

However I do back us against Arsenal at OT, but that's hardly a deluded comment. It's fair.
    Well no, but it's not one or 2. It's a big part of your fan base.

No, it's not. Although I think you ought to be a bit more cautious than previous years.
  • SaifR
    Teh Zombz wrote: »

We were never gone.

What?

Presumably the cup game in which they scored the winner through a gift, not their own creativity :)

Tbf overall they were the better team, I'll give them that.
  • SaifR

We were never gone.

Well no, but it's not one or 2. It's a big part of your fan base.

No, it's not. Although I think you ought to be a bit more cautious than previous years.

Well yeah, but I still feel at home I'd back us against you. Won't be easy by any stretch of the imagination.

And all fanbases have their fans who change their opinions with the weather :-)
  • Robert
    21723 posts Club Captain
    jmcqos wrote: »
    Haven't heard anything about that. But her walk of shame is deffo happening.

• jmcqos
    Haven't heard anything about that. But her walk of shame is deffo happening.

Obviously it is,but I believe it's in the last book so it won't be in this season...But the moment I read those scenes I hoped that HBO (being HBO) would include them in,don't really know if the actresses would agree to that tho
  • Robert
    21723 posts Club Captain
    Don't think they've even casted someone as Taena.
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Who's the hoe in your avatars?
  • jmcqos

Pretty sure half the characters in both books aren't even in-one problem with doing 2 books in one season
    Then again,Feast isn't good enough to guarantee its own season anyway
  • Robert
    21723 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2015

Pretty sure half the characters in both books aren't even in-one problem with doing 2 books in one season
    Feast and the first 2/3 of Dance have the same timeline though. They should've mixed it up and made it two seasons. Still hope they will go on for more than 6 seasons so that even though the show will spoil something from the books, the ending will appear in the books first.

• jmcqos

Feast and the first 2/3 of Dance have the same timeline though. They should've mixed it up and made it two seasons. Still hope they will go on for more than 6 seasons so that even though the show will spoil something from the books, the ending will appear in the books first.

TBH even though that is an interesting idea I don't think there's all that much exciting "made for TV" content in feast and it would just feel like the show was dragging things on a bit just to include everything in the books...I just want George RR to finish the damn books before HBO finishes the show,I don't want to see the ending on TV before I read it in the book
  • Robert
    21723 posts Club Captain

TBH even though that is an interesting idea I don't think there's all that much exciting "made for TV" content in feast and it would just feel like the show was dragging things on a bit just to include everything in the books...I just want George RR to finish the damn books before HBO finishes the show,I don't want to see the ending on TV before I read it in the book
    Worst part is that the **** chief mate is talking about "Fire and Blood" too, a book with tales of the early Targaryans, but we all know we'll be lucky if he lives long enough to complete A Dream of Spring.

This discussion has been closed.