OT Elite controller

Mossup
1385 posts Professional
Has anyone used an Elite controller with Fifa17?
I'm thinking of buying one and wondered if they are much different to the original, particularly can the paddles be programmed for skill moves?
Cheers.

Comments

• Diggy
    16227 posts World Class
    Paddles can't be programmed to do skill moves I use 2 of the paddles for RB & LB which is quite useful they are also a lot better quality than standard controllers
  • TriggerMike
    6354 posts Big Money Move
    Just pay a bit more for a Scuf. More customisation and better quality.
  • Diggy
    16227 posts World Class

Disagree they use same parts
  • TriggerMike
    6354 posts Big Money Move
    Diggy wrote: »

We never seem to agree on much so I wouldn't expect you to agree.
  • Diggy
    16227 posts World Class
    Diggy wrote: »

We never seem to agree on much so I wouldn't expect you to agree.

Sorry I don't meen to be be antagonistic towards you but they do use the same parts
  • Mossup
    1385 posts Professional
    That's a shame, I was hoping for a shortcut to 5* skills, my clumsy fingers can't manage the complex ones :'(
  • Rolling Deep
    209 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got one two weeks ago, customised all the analogues to smooth or aggressive etc found it didn't help much

So now running it as standard but you can set the top triggers to only half way until they are maxed out which helps with shielding I find

Much sturdier than the regular one which I was buying 3 or 4 - year of, only time will tell how long this lasts
  • Diggy
    16227 posts World Class
    I got one two weeks ago, customised all the analogues to smooth or aggressive etc found it didn't help much

So now running it as standard but you can set the top triggers to only half way until they are maxed out which helps with shielding I find

Much sturdier than the regular one which I was buying 3 or 4 - year of, only time will tell how long this lasts

Had mine 12 months now the outside rubber grips are starting to fall off & both sticks are a little loose other than that it's still great I like u used to go through 3 a year
  • Recardo
    10409 posts Has That Special Something

no chance.

i've had both.

i could have put the scuff together better myself.

the elite is factory. not some guy in his shed with a soldering iron.

i have my triggers set to RB and shoot. makes drag backs and finese shots easier and fake shots in certain situations

• Hody
    945 posts Semi-Pro
    I still have problems doing skill moves with the right stick on my elite controller. Any settings I could change
  • Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    got mine a year ago.. the rubber grips have been coming off recently