Need help with sliders for world class, having trouble creating chances and scoring goals

carolinabluejg
152 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hey guys I could use help for sliders on world class, professional is way too easy and I'm having trouble scoring and getting sick of drawing 0-0 or only scoring one goal a game. If you have your own or know we're I can find some I would greatly appreciate it. I've looked on you tube but not sure if that's too make game harder or easier Bec I've heard tons of people complaining that the games to easy. I also don't need to rude comments about sucking or playing more, I play tons and this is my first full year playing FIFA. Thanks guys most of you in hear are awesome and I can't wait to hear your feedback

Comments

• good luck then :-) try to find operation sports forums, there are few slider sets according with your needs.

i am not sure if links are approved on these ea forums but i will paste for you a link, lets hope i will not be banned

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders
    http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ea-sports-fifa-sliders/891618-fifa-17-os-community-sliders.html
  • carolinabluejg
    Thanks bud I've been checking that site out but not sure if that's too make game more realistic or easier at each level. I'm searching to see if there's a particular thread about difficulty or not
  • you're welcome
    game with these sliders is pretty realistic and hard too, in terms to eliminate the jogging, shielding, burst speed and defence retardness of this game :wink:, also unrealistic animations

anyway, be carefull using any sets of sliders, try to play on manual controls as you can control the game, keep default values as you can have fun and/or a realistic experience .
  • carolinabluejg
    I'll have to try some manual settings just not sure I'm good enough for that right now but I'm going to mess around a bunch tonight to see what's up. Good thing for the restore default settings lol
  • IHW88
    18 posts Ball Boy
    What are your half time lengths? I had the same problem playing 5min halves so I increased to 10mins. More time and more chances, I have much better scorelines now without having to play with sliders
  • I'll have to try some manual settings just not sure I'm good enough for that right now but I'm going to mess around a bunch tonight to see what's up. Good thing for the restore default settings lol

i am using my own sliders, normal speed with sprint at 34, acc 45 and (most important) shoot speed 60 and pass speed 42.
    I'm getting variable results and the game is nice and smooth to play, another tip whether you play on WC or Legendary have your controller settings on semi assisted you'll find it a great help, remember you may have to adjust the settings I have to suit your style of gameplay, this is the most important thing.

I am using my own sliders because the game feels unrealistic, too much pace, i hate jogging/speed bursting and other fifa style gameplay :-)
    Hope you'll get your own style and your own sliders :-)
  • IHW88 wrote: »
    What are your half time lengths? I had the same problem playing 5min halves so I increased to 10mins. More time and more chances, I have much better scorelines now without having to play with sliders

half at 10 minutes is recommended, i am using 15 minutes
  • carolinabluejg
    IHW88 wrote: »

I was playing on ten but then I switched to 8, maybe I'll go back to ten to see. I switched pass error up ten to 60 and first touch up 5 to 55. I beat Hull 4-0 west Ham 2-1 and stoke 2-0 but didn't score till late and second was close to extra time on the break, they went all out attack Bec it was the final of the EFL cup. I'll go back to ten and check it out
  • carolinabluejg
    I'll have to try some manual settings just not sure I'm good enough for that right now but I'm going to mess around a bunch tonight to see what's up. Good thing for the restore default settings lol

i am using my own sliders, normal speed with sprint at 34, acc 45 and (most important) shoot speed 60 and pass speed 42.
    I'm getting variable results and the game is nice and smooth to play, another tip whether you play on WC or Legendary have your controller settings on semi assisted you'll find it a great help, remember you may have to adjust the settings I have to suit your style of gameplay, this is the most important thing.

I am using my own sliders because the game feels unrealistic, too much pace, i hate jogging/speed bursting and other fifa style gameplay :-)

I'm def going to tweak it and see what's best but having a family and little boy i don't always have tons of time to play so that's why I'm trying to find some first and see if that works
  • spion_kop_2k16
    62 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2016

I'm def going to tweak it and see what's best but having a family and little boy i don't always have tons of time to play so that's why I'm trying to find some first and see if that works

well, i barely play one match per week, i have ps4 and tons of games, fifa is on last position of playing, i have little time, full good job and family too :-) but when i am playing one match i don't see jogging, stupid animations or AI cheating, mostly i play only career mode and i wanna have fun, that's all. Not to say i am fifa gamer for years when i was young and full of energy :-)