Thats Fifa done for me

Pogback
309 posts Sunday League Hero
Have just completed 38 games on weekend league and got to elite 1, and i can safely say i didnt enjoy 1 game, every game is the same, the teams are near enough the same all 4-3-2-1, Kante, Renato, Musa, Pogba, ptb, counter, time waste, i won most of my games today with silvers and all i got was messages saying the game is scripted bla bla, yes it probally is. but what i would like to ask is how people can get any enjoyment playing like this, because even if they win, they are still going to play the same tactics anyway.

Comments

  • JayUnited9
    1095 posts Professional
    Very true it's so boring playing against park the bus. It's infuriating. People do anything for a cheap win, I just played a guy that beat me 2-1, I was all over him until I got that god awful delay lag, I couldn't control my players on or off the ball, he then scored to go 2-1 up and had the audacity to pass around the back and stand in the corner. It made me angry so much I actually felt like breaking something. Definitely the most angry I've ever been.
  • Pogback
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    JayUnited9 wrote: »
    Very true it's so boring playing against park the bus. It's infuriating. People do anything for a cheap win, I just played a guy that beat me 2-1, I was all over him until I got that god awful delay lag, I couldn't control my players on or off the ball, he then scored to go 2-1 up and had the audacity to pass around the back and stand in the corner. It made me angry so much I actually felt like breaking something. Definitely the most angry I've ever been.

    **** isnt it mate, i just put on cod remastered and its nice to play game that doesnt get you mad, nothing better than a goodgame of cod on crossfire
  • JayUnited9
    1095 posts Professional
    Pogback wrote: »
    JayUnited9 wrote: »
    Very true it's so boring playing against park the bus. It's infuriating. People do anything for a cheap win, I just played a guy that beat me 2-1, I was all over him until I got that god awful delay lag, I couldn't control my players on or off the ball, he then scored to go 2-1 up and had the audacity to pass around the back and stand in the corner. It made me angry so much I actually felt like breaking something. Definitely the most angry I've ever been.

    **** isnt it mate, i just put on cod remastered and its nice to play game that doesnt get you mad, nothing better than a goodgame of cod on crossfire

    Yeah it's very ****. I just feel the need to play the weekend league when it's there. I don't enjoy it in the slightest, not even when I'm winning. 40 games is way too much, I heard it's just the 25 on pc. It should be 25 on consoles too. Playing 40 infuriating games in a weekend is far too much. I've never broken a controller or anything from a game before but I was honestly so close to throwing my controller through my TV after my last game. I can't even bring myself to play again tonight after that.
  • xxFifaLegendxxx
    1861 posts Play-Off Hero
    38 games in less than a day?
  • exzoo
    31940 posts National Team Captain
    38 games in less than a day?

    Ikr.. how?
  • xxFifaLegendxxx
    1861 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2016
    exzoo wrote: »
    38 games in less than a day?

    Ikr.. how?

    It's barely even possible, lol. providing all the replays and such are skipped instantly in every single game it would take 9 hours 30 mins for 38 games, and that's not including extra time/pens, realistically we're looking at 12 hours solid, no breaks. Not to mention the time spent in FUT hub dealing with fitness/healing and whatever else he needed to do.
  • Pick up a book man good grief
  • Ronaldo
    3768 posts National Call-Up
    I think its quz you play 38 games in 1 day..... Id be puking if I did that
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifa has become boring, I enjoy the game in incredibly short bursts but with so many OP and broken stuff its took all the fun out of it
  • Pogback
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    I know have been playing it since first thing this morning buts its my day off work today and i have thing planned for the weekend so needed to get all done today lol
  • xxFifaLegendxxx
    1861 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2016
    Pogback wrote: »
    I know have been playing it since first thing this morning buts its my day off work today and i have thing planned for the weekend so needed to get all done today lol

    Care to show us your wl record/elite 1 rank? There's plenty of people who find this hard to believe
  • Pogback
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Oh btw i won most of my games using 3-4-1-2
  • Gyan_33
    29629 posts Player of the Year
    See you tomorrow
  • exzoo
    31940 posts National Team Captain
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    See you tomorrow

  • AnkrahS21
    512 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Winning 34 of 38 games in one day is impressive.

    Finish the last 2 games at some point. Maybe you can sneak into the top 100.
Sign In or Register to comment.