Ping-pong passing abuse!

FUT_Moe
1132 posts Professional
Everyone one is talking about the PTB tactic abuse, which is evidently rampant and ruins the game. On the other side, there is also ping-pong passing abuse. People pass you to death with no end product, jus passing for the sake of passing. Always accurate one-touch passes. Way too easy and unrealistic. It is so easy to end up with 60% and 70% possession in this game. I've had a few opponents that play like that the past few days. Makes the game predictable and dull. Pass pass pass ... nothing!

Comments

• finsfan85
    13397 posts Has That Special Something
    Pass abusing :D
  • Lilwhit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    Salty.. How many Ls did you get?
  • BIG_MAN_RETURNS
    781 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FUT_Moe wrote: »
    Everyone one is talking about the PTB tactic abuse, which is evidently rampant and ruins the game. On the other side, there is also ping-pong passing abuse. People pass you to death with no end product, jus passing for the sake of passing. Always accurate one-touch passes. Way too easy and unrealistic. It is so easy to end up with 60% and 70% possession in this game. I've had a few opponents that play like that the past few days. Makes the game predictable and dull. Pass pass pass ... nothing!

Would you rather they scored?
  • I do it when your playing ptb like a ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • RadioShaq
    16038 posts Moderator
    Thats why park the bus will never get fixed people like easy passing. It used to be something but this fifa its nothing to see everyone be able to have 60-70 percent possession and 90 plus pass accuracy. There is no reason to push the defense up when everyone plays like that. To top it off nobody will play manual offense.
  • No i do passing when ur playing park the bus. I dont play park the bus. But if hogging the ball in my defense forces you into all out attack then so be it. Park the bus doesnt help at all if u know how to counter it. You can play against it with ease if u just hog the ball and anger ur opponent out of it
  • DSD27
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    finsfan85 wrote: »

• Tony_Martial_11
    750 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I hate not letting me score and putting the ball in my net abusers.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class

• DSD27
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2016
    Im glad not everyone plays on the counter, the what I call "the true ping pong", when both teams are on constant fast counter, altering from one box to the other. Thats how ping-pong is played, and Tenis.
  • iamthebest
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    if they park the bus use benzema or lukaku as striker!
  • Zuka_Zama
    1488 posts Professional
    It's the only way to deal with the insane AI defensive pressure, though. Stop pressing, and i'll stop ping pong abusing.
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1190 posts Professional
    It's true as much as some people laugh at it its actually very easy to just pass it around the edge of the box rapid without even thinking.

But at the same time I don't blame people for doing it because of the ridiculous auto defending.
  • Choppers925
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    Zuka_Zama wrote: »
    It's the only way to deal with the insane AI defensive pressure, though. Stop pressing, and i'll stop ping pong abusing.

And I have less than 100 games to my credit and I have worked this one out!!
  • FUT_Moe
    1132 posts Professional
    edited November 2016
    Just for the record guys, I don't PTB and I hate it with every insh of my existence. My playstyle is more balanced and I enjoy a proper football match. What FUT has turned to is a win at all costs contest. I used to enjoy casual games in Single Matches, but that's ruined too. You have to admit, this game's mechanics are easy to abuse, and everyone is doing it, including pass abuse. Laugh all you want, because you know it and you do it. You're no better than the PTB abuser, because you're both doing something broken. I'm not salty and I actually most of the time beat the ones that pass around with no purpose, as my gamestyle is more direct. Anyways, I just wanted to shine a light at something that is clearly effecting the game.

I really hope EA do something about PTB, High Pressure, Defensive AI, and Passing abuse.

This game is currently abused to bit. Everyone is a try-hard must win at all costs player, and everyone and their mother thinks they're Barcelona reincarnate. It is not very enjoyable and I find myself playing more career mode and will probably pick up COD 4 remastered and change the scene.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something

Kids these days
  • Milozzy
    49 posts Park Captain
    I keep playing against super High pressing maniac to be honest and one touch passing is the only way to get around it. Is this passing abuse? Yeah, sometimes for sure... But what am I suppose to do? I keep facing teams that never build nothing, they only acore by stealing/intercepting the ball.
  • mattiparka
    10412 posts Has That Special Something
    well. everyone is a passing super master on this game
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero

It is possession play. You don;t have to go forward with the ball all the time, you just keep hold of it until an opportunity arises.

The difference between this tactic and PTB is PTB doesn't work like it should. Which is why there is so much uproar over it.
  • RandomLhama83
    10100 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't think there is a single thing in this game that people will not label as ""abuse"" lol.
  • Menaceuk
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    joe666 wrote: »
    I don't think there is a single thing in this game that people will not label as ""abuse"" lol.

Funny thing is he says it makes the game predictable, which means it should be easy to intercept and gain possession.
  • Pieman25
    17088 posts World Class
    Just for the record guys, I don't PTB and I hate it with every insh of my existence. My playstyle is more balanced and I enjoy a proper football match. What FUT has turned to is a win at all costs contest. I used to enjoy casual games in Single Matches, but that's ruined too. You have to admit, this game's mechanics are easy to abuse, and everyone is doing it, including pass abuse. Laugh all you want, because you know it and you do it. You're no better than the PTB abuser, because you're both doing something broken. I'm not salty and I actually most of the time beat the ones that pass around with no purpose, as my gamestyle is more direct. Anyways, I just wanted to shine a light at something that is clearly effecting the game.

I really hope EA do something about PTB, High Pressure, Defensive AI, and Passing abuse.

This game is currently abused to bit. Everyone is a try-hard must win at all costs player, and everyone and their mother thinks they're Barcelona reincarnate. It is not very enjoyable and I find myself playing more career mode and will probably pick up COD 4 remastered and change the scene.

How many passes are acceptable? Clearly we should all play identically to you so please share all.
  • Minty89
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Passing is to easy and oversimplified op is saying that people are spamming the pass button and it's still accurate.
  • Robmu22
    1418 posts Professional
    With the stupid auto ai defence and the fact 90% of players get a rock on over counter attack, you really aren't left with any choice
  • FUT_Moe
    1132 posts Professional
    edited November 2016
    Minty89 wrote: »
    Passing is to easy and oversimplified op is saying that people are spamming the pass button and it's still accurate.

This is exactly what I'm trying to say. I was little annoyed and maybe didn't get my point across clearly.
  • Lilwhit
    516 posts Sunday League Hero
    if you have no problem beating it why are you mad? I've always been a possession based player I'm not trying to get at you but just accept everyone has their own playstyle. I tend to concede most goals from crosses or cut backs but I don't rage about it. Every style of play is beatable this year Imo compared to last year being about who had higher pressure or who did the most scoop turns ball rolls or Berba spins would win. Both possession and counter attacks are op this year if you know what you're doing which which seems fair to me. I only rage at those f.....s who waste time before the final 5 or 10 minutes of the match.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class
    You get criticised for everything. :|