MIDTSJO (Diamond in the rough)

jrspc
112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
http://www.futbin.com/17/player/4078/midtsjø

With all this talk about Mike Jensen and his POTY squad builder challenge, I started to wonder what kind of "SILVER" squad you could build around the purple version of Jensen. In another, thread we had already been brainstorming quality silver squad set-ups.

But once I acquired the "Purple" version of Jensen I decided to build around him and see what it looked like.

I like fast strong players with high offensive and high defensive work rates, so I did a search on FUTWIZ.

And who pops up on the list?

Mike Jensen's real life CM team mate at Rosenberg, this guy MIDTSJO.

His card is very similar yo Jensen's and they make a pretty sick combination in the middle.

Does anybody know of a better silver CM combo with the above general attributes?

Comments

• Which formation do you use, I have him linked with the Rosenborg LB, 6'1, 91 pace very solid
  • jrspc
    Yeah, Rosenberg's orverall line-up is actually pretty freaking solid.
    I was stunned.

I use a 4-3-2-1 working tiki taka thru the middle.

• jrspc
    edited November 2016
    Does anyone have a CM combo like Midtsjo & Jensen that both have high offensive and defensive work rates and pace of 80 + and physical of 70+????
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    jrspc wrote: »
    Yeah, Rosenberg's orverall line-up is actually pretty freaking solid.
    I was stunned.

I use a 4-3-2-1 working tiki taka thru the middle.

La1tyCn.png
    B)
  • jrspc
    I use almost exactly that and this guy Gytkjar scores a bunch (despite the pony tail)
    :wink:

http://www.futbin.com/17/player/3470/gytkjær
  • jrspc
    Looks like another "SILVER" Weekends league challenge is coming next week, So I tried to complete my Rosenberg line-up and a bunch of these guys suddenly cost like 9K. But at least the CMs on Rosenberg are still cheaper.