First time FUT Champions

iamthebest
114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I going to be in for first time, how is level? Many park the bus?

Comments

• frozenslash
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite
    A lot like seasons. Almost everyone parks the bus
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    It's a battle. Don't stress if you lose, try and do it in say 10 game sessions and be ready for Musa.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    It's a battle. Don't stress if you lose, try and do it in say 10 game sessions and be ready for Musa.

• Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up

Partnered by vardy.
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Most people use pace up top, so it is what it is. Set your pressure a bit less (30-40 range is pretty good). Don't use your CBs to defend and I recommend using CBs with over 70 pace and either shadow or anchor. A CDM or a CM on stay back is good too. Helps slow the counter and clogs passing lanes.

Honestly, did it a couple times and enjoyed it. Last time started 0-5 then went on a 18-7 run. I'm a decent player (D2-D3 rotator right now) with 2x 83 legit rated teams, so nothing special and I still make gold 3+.

Enjoy it. Don't fret. Have fun.
  • frozenslash
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite
    Most people use pace up top, so it is what it is. Set your pressure a bit less (30-40 range is pretty good). Don't use your CBs to defend and I recommend using CBs with over 70 pace and either shadow or anchor. A CDM or a CM on stay back is good too. Helps slow the counter and clogs passing lanes.

Honestly, did it a couple times and enjoyed it. Last time started 0-5 then went on a 18-7 run. I'm a decent player (D2-D3 rotator right now) with 2x 83 legit rated teams, so nothing special and I still make gold 3+.

Great advice this.
  • ShaunCPFC
    4308 posts National Call-Up

Partnered by vardy.

Don't forget Rashford..
  • iamthebest
    Jake wrote: »

ok, lucky i got Musa myself too
  • iamthebest

How many wins to be back in next week?
  • iamthebest

thanks, i am now playing with custom tactics from remy on the forum. They are pressure 70 but that,s to much then.