Unfair Eliminations

FUT_Moe
1141 posts Professional
Those who have already qualified for the FUT Champs should not be allowed to enter the Daily FUT Champs qualifying tournaments. I have played 4 finals in a row and lost in all of them to someone who has placed Gold 3 and above in the last FUT Champs weekend. They are pretty much acting as spoilers, and one of them was audacious enough to msg me this: "funny thing is I'm already in the FUT Champs due placing Gold 2 last weekend haha".

It's very frustrating as I'm not the best FUT player and I'm trying my hardest for the past 3 days to qualify.

Comments

• corsik
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agree. I do not play tournaments to let others try WL.
    But you know thats EA so nobody cares
  • exzoo
    32108 posts National Team Captain
    I automatically qualified as well but still want to play the daily knockout stage for the laliga pack. What is wrong with that?
  • Vinnie
    1373 posts Play-Off Hero
    exzoo wrote: »
    I automatically qualified as well but still want to play the daily knockout stage for the laliga pack. What is wrong with that?

youre not wrong to play to try the packs. Ea it is the wrong to allowed players qualified for WKD League to play daily tournaments, do not make sense from the moment daily tournament it is to qualify for wkd league, Ea should make these kind of pack available for who win D1
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    Vinnie wrote: »

you're not wrong to play to try the packs. Ea it is the wrong to allowed players qualified for WKD League to play daily tournaments, do not make sense from the moment daily tournament it is to qualify for wkd league, Ea should make these kind of pack available for who win D1

I agree that the pack(s) should be for div winners too... but until that happens, people will play these tourneys. I don't play them once I am qualified, but I can see EA starting to add more packs like this as the prize, so these WL qualifiers will basically be the replacement for the cups we got last year.
  • ArsenalFever
    753 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2016
    Hey, Some of us just want easy wins. I'm tired of hard games in div 1. And also fut glitch in futdraft so why not rack up easy wins by winning the fut qualifying tournament? Again as I said before, if you can't qualify for the WL then you should stop trying lol
  • corsik
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hey, Some of us just want easy wins. I'm tired of hard games in div 1. And also fut glitch in futdraft so why not rack up easy wins by winning the fut qualifying tournament? Again as I said before, if you can't qualify for the WL then you should stop trying lol

Ok dude I got new BMW 5 so if you dont have it you should stop working and go homeless . thx
  • corsik wrote: »

Ok dude I got new BMW 5 so if you dont have it you should stop working and go homeless . thx

I am under 18, homeless. And I live under a rock
  • nicitel32
    2754 posts Fans' Favourite
    i lost 5 finals in a row....i am sick of it..and yes,they shouldnt be able to participate in it if thea are already qualified...karma will find them though...
  • exzoo
    nicitel32 wrote: »
    i lost 5 finals in a row....i am sick of it..and yes,they shouldnt be able to participate in it if thea are already qualified...karma will find them though...

"Karma will find them" hahahahahahahahahahah
  • nicitel32
    2754 posts Fans' Favourite

u will see..than is to late..bye...continue to be a douch
  • FUT_Moe
    1141 posts Professional
    FUT Champs qualifying tournaments should be just that! For qualifying! Those who qualified shouldn't be allowed in. EA should just bring back the themed Cup tournaments with packs as prizes and seperate everything.
  • FUT_Moe
    1141 posts Professional

What a troll. Go hide under a rock.
  • AjdinZenica
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    I will now use my rest of tries every time and loose in first match. Hope it will help someone.
  • FUT_Moe
    1141 posts Professional
    I will now use my rest of tries every time and loose in first match. Hope it will help someone.

You are a true gentleman. The FIFA community needs more people like you, unlike some other douches that commented above.
  • TheRealMadGamer
    1920 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah I've always thought this. I've said this before but isn't making WL more accessible for all skill leaves the whole point in giving gold 3 or above auto qualification?
  • exzoo

Why tf am i being a douche for wanting to get a pack that is exclusively to get in the daily knockout tournament? Wtf? Deal with it ffs
  • JayUnited9
    1095 posts Professional
    If you're struggling to qualify for the weekend league you'll have an absolutely horrid time in it if you do qualify. The qualifying rounds are so much easier than the actual weekend league.
  • FUT_Moe
    1141 posts Professional

Why tf am i being a douche for wanting to get a pack that is exclusively to get in the daily knockout tournament? Wtf? Deal with it ffs

It's not your fault things are the way they are, but it's EA's fault. You're just greedy, even when you have the chance to take the moral high ground and do something nice for once. I will say this with a friendly smile, I hope you get nothing in the pack and I hope it's filled with discard value cards :)
  • exzoo
    edited November 2016
    FUT_Moe wrote: »

It's not your fault things are the way they are, but it's EA's fault. You're just greedy, even when you have the chance to take the moral high ground and do something nice for once. I will say this with a friendly smile, I hope you get nothing in the pack and I hope it's filled with discard value cards :)

I got Varane and Nani so I'm very pleased, thanks. But what is the point of playing a knockout tournament if every better player should let the worse ones win.. wth is this logic? If you can't qualify just try to get better and try to beat the better players, because that is what is waiting for you in the Weekend League.
  • JayUnited9
    1095 posts Professional

You're so bitter.
  • FUT_Moe
    1141 posts Professional
    JayUnited9 wrote: »
    If you're struggling to qualify for the weekend league you'll have an absolutely horrid time in it if you do qualify. The qualifying rounds are so much easier than the actual weekend league.

It's all based on skill rating. If you're bad, then eventually you'll be matched up with similar skill level opponents. Playing just a few games is worth it anyways. For example, just placing Bronze 3 gets you 1000 coins and 2 gold packs, which is fair enough.
  • FUT_Moe
    1141 posts Professional
    JayUnited9 wrote: »

You're so bitter.

I am when I lose a few finals to a bunch of greedy plebs looking for a petty pack :)
  • FUT_Moe
    1141 posts Professional

I got Varane and Nani so I'm very pleased, thanks. But what is the point of playing a knockout tournament if every better player should let the worse ones win.. wth is this logic? If you can't qualify just try to get better and try to beat the better players, because that is what is waiting for you in the Weekend League.

No one should let anyone win in the first place when people like you shouldn't even be allowed to join the tournament.
  • exzoo

No one should let anyone win in the first place when people like you shouldn't even be allowed to join the tournament.

So why be offensive then? As long as EA allows me to, I will participate if there are good rewards for it.
  • FUT_Moe
    1141 posts Professional

So why be offensive then? As long as EA allows me to, I will participate if there are good rewards for it.

The good thing is you already used up your attempts so it gives someone like me a chance :)
  • Joeyalltheseven
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    All EA need to do is put those already qualified in a different bracket from those who haven't yet qualified
  • Thefranchise92
    4317 posts National Call-Up
    Those who have already qualified for the FUT Champs should not be allowed to enter the Daily FUT Champs qualifying tournaments. I have played 4 finals in a row and lost in all of them to someone who has placed Gold 3 and above in the last FUT Champs weekend. They are pretty much acting as spoilers, and one of them was audacious enough to msg me this: "funny thing is I'm already in the FUT Champs due placing Gold 2 last weekend haha".

It's very frustrating as I'm not the best FUT player and I'm trying my hardest for the past 3 days to qualify.

It's the rewards. If ea had normal tournaments with the same rewards there wouldn't be an issue
  • cn coyb
    333 posts Sunday League Hero

Ye the rewards r good and ea makes it this way so less people get in, just play like a dik score and then hold it in corner for the rest of game or play for pens. its not scummy its tactics, people watch leicester do park the bus high pressure counter attacking and its wonderful u do it on fifa and people get mad, it doesnt matter what they think of u
  • Shahski
    778 posts Semi-Pro
    I got gold 2 last week but still play the qualifying tournaments because I wanted practice ready for weekend. I can make it to the final easily, and treat the final as a practice game due the possibility the opponent will be similar skill to the opponents I'll play at weekend. This is only reason why I do them. Packs and coins just a bonus should I won. Only won 4 of them, so only stopped 4 players qualifying.
  • FUT_Moe wrote: »

What a troll. Go hide under a rock.

Are u TRIGGERED?