Great logic EA, take a **** bow

Florianr104
4303 posts National Call-Up
How does this make sense? When Pjanic gets a goal and an assist, he gets **** all, yet when he scores a free kick and does not much more in a game he gets an IF?

You could have told us if you didn't want investors to work with these cards instead of **** them over.

Rant over

Comments

• Menaceuk
    1382 posts Professional
    edited November 2016
    Who else did what at any given time is obviously a big factor.

• DadBod
    6265 posts Big Money Move
    Stop crying kid
  • Florianr104
    Stop crying kid

I'm not a kid, and I'm not crying. Who do you think you are?
  • Krunk_Fu
    205 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I blame Trump
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Lol sold mine for a nice profit. EA will usually put one OTW card in every week, but it's a guessing game, performance isn't that important, once they score.
  • eLTmaNN-ciTy
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How does this make sense? When Pjanic gets a goal and an assist, he gets **** all, yet when he scores a free kick and does not much more in a game he gets an IF?

You could have told us if you didn't want investors to work with these cards instead of **** them over.

Rant over

Ever thougt about it that Performances of other players on the same Position needs to be taken into account as well?
  • AkeySlake
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    Maybe they were taking into context that it was a match-winning goal, but I do largely agree with what you say. Surely there were better individual performances from other midfielders? I imagine having him as a OTW card factors in also...
  • Mutu10gol
    2460 posts Fans' Favourite
    Stop crying kid

I'm not a kid, and I'm not crying. Who do you think you are?

:smile: he his only the driver from the bangbus,he just watch the action :smile:
  • Florianr104
    edited November 2016
    AkeySlake wrote: »
    Maybe they were taking into context that it was a match-winning goal, but I do largely agree with what you say. Surely there were better individual performances from other midfielders? I imagine having him as a OTW card factors in also...

Thank you. Yes, sure does, but he had a much better game the week before.

I realize I'm salty because I missed out on a lot of profit, but childish comments are completely uncalled for @BangBusDriver, seeing as I'm raising a valid point. Gotta get that post count up though somehow right?
  • ScarUK
    755 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Unfortunately investing in a single player is like trying to play the stock market. To win big you either need luck on your side or insider knowledge. Wouldn't say either performance justified an IF tbh
  • BIG_MAN_RETURNS
    781 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA don not care about investors. And rightly so, I hope a lot of you "traders" lost lots of coins.

Also maybe there were more TOTW performancea that week than this week.
  • Every investment is a risk. Ya cant be too mad when it goes **** up.
  • Florianr104
    Every investment is a risk. Ya cant be too mad when it goes **** up.

It's really not that big of a deal, I just don't understand EA's reasoning behind it.

EA don not care about investors. And rightly so, I hope a lot of you "traders" lost lots of coins.

Also maybe there were more TOTW performancea that week than this week.

Why thank you, I hope you get hacked.
  • P
    7489 posts League Winner
    I like it, people who were just playing the game and enjoying the card unexpectedly got a nice coin boost or player boost.
  • jackm57
    2151 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol its coins in a video game.

Of course they don't care about traders, why should they? If they aren't playing the Bloody game and sitting on the web app all day then why should EA acknowledge them?
  • Vaaass
    2569 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2016
    @BangBusDriver

This guy never actually comments anything useful. Pretty sure half of his posts, if not more, are unhelpful, childish and pointless.
  • Florianr104
    Vaaass wrote: »
    @BangBusDriver

This guy never actually comments anything useful. Pretty sure half of his posts, if not more, are unhelpful, childish and pointless.

Are you referring to me or him? :(
    jackm57 wrote: »

Of course they don't care about traders, why should they? If they aren't playing the Bloody game and sitting on the web app all day then why should EA acknowledge them?

I'm not saying they should care. A little bit of consistency would be nice though.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5639 posts Big Money Move
    Stop crying kid

What a minter, people like you are embarrassing!
  • Vaaass
    2569 posts National Call-Up
    Vaaass wrote: »
    @BangBusDriver

Are you referring to me or him? :(
    jackm57 wrote: »

I'm not saying they should care. A little bit of consistency would be nice though.

Him of course :D

Pretty sure if I went through all his recent posts they'd all be pathetic