Investing in Pedro

Fredo
3507 posts National Call-Up
pedro will surely rise a lot as he's pretty certain to get an IF. seems like a decent investment at 2k imo with him being out of packs and the upcoming POTM announcement.

what do you guys think?

Comments

• He won't get an inform today, I guess. He is playing well for some games. If hazard becomes the Potm, he will be needed for the SBC
  • AkeySlake
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    Reckon he'll get one personally, they won't give another to Hazard so soon and Pedro got a goal and two assists...and was genuinely superb.
  • Fredo
    cagrikaan wrote: »
    He won't get an inform today, I guess. He is playing well for some games. If hazard becomes the Potm, he will be needed for the SBC

1 goal and 2 assists seem enough for me. they'll need to fulfil their bpl totw odds
  • TheMightyBee
    3954 posts National Call-Up
    Well the hype before POTM might increase his price regardless of the IF chances.
  • Raymondo123
    1680 posts Play-Off Hero
    I hope he gets one, was real exited when he joined us but never really played too well. Now he's actually looking like the player when he used to come on as a sub for barca aha.
  • Fredo
    Well the hype before POTM might increase his price regardless of the IF chances.

probably, but him being out of packs could definitely help
  • Chubz
    3248 posts National Call-Up
    i doubt it, cheap players like Isco, Carrasco etc didnt go up at all during their TOTW, and pedro is even less than them.
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    It will be allen
  • Fredo
    edited November 2016
    Chubz wrote: »
    i doubt it, cheap players like Isco, Carrasco etc didnt go up at all during their TOTW, and pedro is even less than them.

that isn't even true, both of them went up by a few thousands
  • paul24878306
    5549 posts Big Money Move
    In hoping Pedro gets an if but I doubt his nif will Go up. his nif is Lm, his if will likely be right side.