POTY Jensen SBC

kingkenny1997
1346 posts Professional
Anyone done the SBC to get the POTY Jensen, if so, how did you go about it and what plans do you have for the card? The inform cards sure have increased in price, but why are people spending up to 25k on a random bronze inform ST when they can get a gold one for 10-13k?

I have done the SBC and looking to put him in a Danish team or maybe a hybrid. His stats look solid btw.

Comments

• elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2016
    I've done it because I've few silver/bronze IF cards that don't sell for <10k in my transfer pile and because I like Jensen. I've never seen him play IRL but his TOTS card last year was good (+TOTS Helland superlink) and this year I've made at least 100k profit on his IF silver card (sold the last one few days ago :) ).

Will I ever use him? Probably not but I like collecting.

I've sold few bronze/silver cards for 15k too. Maybe because of chemistry? The amount of people without a clue how does squad building work is surprising.
  • M_e_8_3
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Whould never use him so not interested rather keep what little coins I got :)
  • AjdinZenica
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    U can buy everything for 2k without IF. But not sure do I need him. Probably not.
  • M_e_8_3
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    Still rather use coins on player I'd use than one I'd use once an then sit in club not even being able to sell
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    elicek wrote: »
    I've done it because I've few silver/bronze IF cards that don't sell for <10k in my transfer pile and because I like Jensen. I've never seen him play IRL but his TOTS card last year was good (+TOTS Helland superlink) and this year I've made at least 100k profit on his IF silver card (sold the last one few days ago :) ).

Will I ever use him? Probably not but I like collecting.

I've sold few bronze/silver cards for 15k too. Maybe because of chemistry? The amount of people without a clue how does squad building work is surprising.

nice one :) I ll hope to use him in the coming days