bug???!!!!!!!!

borojohno
150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
so had to put up with some third world ❤️❤️❤️❤️ connection there, players doing what i tell them 1-2 secs after i press the button! managed to equalize and take to extra time... i go 4-2 up 118 mins and bam disconnected from UT bla bla ❤️❤️❤️❤️!
should be qualified for weekend league but insstead im shafted with DNF nonsense...... how do people do this? no way its just coincidence the second that ball rolls over the line to make it impossible to come back i get disconnected!

Comments

• borojohno
    dont suppose there is jack i can do about it either?
  • Skywalker42O
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    If I had a dollar for every disconnect thread like this one... I'd be rich AF
  • borojohno
    nice one happy for ya! youve been a great help!!!
  • Sprigo
    78 posts Park Captain
    It's built in the game as lag compensation, basically if your opponent has bad connection you will be bought down to his level and vice versa. If ea didn't do this then the game would be unplayable. Solution to this. Every game on Fifa has their own dedicated server and we all know ea will never do that it costs far too much £€¥$¢. Even though they make millions upon millions on packs a week alone.
  • borojohno
    well it certainly didnt seem like that the way he was playing quick 1 touch passing.... i was barely getting my guy to turn round and close his guy down before the next person recieved the ball lol.....
    that was bad enough but then that disconnection lol... one thing i will say tho are xbox one controllers are solid ha... bounced off the wall otherside of the room and its spot on working perfectly still :D:D
  • P1stolpete187
    6450 posts Big Money Move
    Go on ea chat and explain what happened they will qualify you
  • borojohno
    Go on ea chat and explain what happened they will qualify you

where do i find ea chat :D didnt even know they had a live chat lol
  • borojohno
    thanks.. i cant find a link for live chat tho :/ just contact them by email.. :( il try that though see if i get a reply from them.
  • P1stolpete187
    When you are going through the options select missing content that way you will get to chat to a advisor
  • borojohno
    When you are going through the options select missing content that way you will get to chat to a advisor

You are the man!!!!
    thanks mate much appreciated
  • P1stolpete187
    You're welcome pal hope you got it sorted
  • borojohno
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sake man ha! 'its not possible for me to qualify you for the weekend league if it was possible i would love to have done that for you'
    Yea nice one mate 2 scabby premium packs is just the perfect compensation for now probably missing the weekend league :(
  • Mizzle-Shizzle1
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Had this the other day. He was passing around and dribbling and skilling all game. Normally when I say I have button lag, it's when the connection isn't great and it doesn't quite react straight away like shots and passes. But in this particular game, I could move the analogue stick then let go, then a good second after, the player would move! Managed to get to 1-1 then lost in last minute. Never tried so hard on fifa in my life :lol: but was most frustrating game knowing that he had no problems, couldn't have been connection issue though as the game didn't lag at all, just buttons delayed
  • borojohno
    yea exactly like mine... i was having to judge changes of direction when he was dribbling a second early lol but as you say watching it looked perfect... but its fishy how the second the ball rolls over the line and a comeback is impossible it disconnects.. never logged me out of anything but UT... gotta be an exploit...
  • borojohno
    You're welcome pal hope you got it sorted

haha ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sake i just noticed your boro!!!!!! UTFB lad!!!!!
  • borojohno
    utfb!!!!!
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    edited September 2017