Team Building Help for FC Qualifiers

rickir1
623 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited November 2016
Can someone please let me know the requirements for the FUT Champions tournaments this week please.?

Thanks in advance :)

Edit:

If anyone could recommend a nice effective cheap team for me I'd really appreciate it.!

Have yet to qualify for a FUT Champions so would like to give it a bash and hopefully get in this week

I have struggled so far finding a formation that suits my style of play since the patch so I'm open to trying anything really :)

Comments

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Nothing today. 3 from La Liga tomorrow and Thursday.
  • rickir1
    Sweet thanks very much @DaveSaves

If anyone could recommend a nice effective cheap team for me I'd really appreciate it.!

Have yet to qualify for a FUT Champions so would like to give it a bash and hopefully get in this week

I have struggled so far finding a formation that suits my style of play since the patch so I'm open to trying anything really :)
  • rickir1
    First post edited :)
  • rickir1
    Any suggestions would be really appreciated cheers guys!

Help a brother out haha
  • therealmerk33
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero
    budget?, players you'd like?, what "style of play" do you prefer?
  • rickir1
    budget?, players you'd like?, what "style of play" do you prefer?

Budget- Have lots of coins but would like to build a budget squad that can hold its own (15-20k or so).

Style of play - I like to play plenty of passing (kind of tiki-taka style) with a little counter attacking mixed in also

Players I'd like - I'm easy that way. I've had most successful with La Liga and Bundesliga sides though. I have a Renato Sanches in my tradepile still from my club clearout who I could just keep as I will lose 3 or 4k on him if I sell now
  • therealmerk33
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero
    http://www.futbin.com/17/squad/282489

Renato Sanchez is a beast, I'd def use him, if you take him out this is about 15k extra, I don't have much experience with Bundesliga this year so switch up strikers or midfield how you want but play with pretty much the same back line in my BBVA squad and they are terrific, as for the formation I've had good success with 41212(2), lot of freedom in how you can play it
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Bartra, Castro, Coman & Dembele will get you started in Bundes.
  • rickir1
    Cheers guys

Looking at what you guys have both suggested I may actually consider a La Liga/Bundesliga hybrid squad

Coming back to formations - what would you guys recommend for my style of play.?

• therealmerk33
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero
    I like 41212(2), can play thru the middle with short passes, also see people sit back with it and counter, I use it more as a high press formation so lots of ways to make it work
  • rickir1
    Cheers will give that a go @therealmerk33

Any tips on custom tactics for that formation.?

Also when you guys set up custom tactics do you use the in-game quick tactics (i.e. the d-pad tactics).?
  • therealmerk33
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero
    rickir1 wrote: »

Any tips on custom tactics for that formation.? My CT would not suit your desired style of play so I would leave to default

Also when you guys set up custom tactics do you use the in-game quick tactics (i.e. the d-pad tactics).?If you use D-pad CT, they will override your preset CT

• rickir1
    rickir1 wrote: »

Any tips on custom tactics for that formation.? My CT would not suit your desired style of play so I would leave to default

Also when you guys set up custom tactics do you use the in-game quick tactics (i.e. the d-pad tactics).?If you use D-pad CT, they will override your preset CT

Cheers for that my man appreciate it

What's your thoughts on this squad.? Not checked prices yet but shouldn't be overly expensive as I've Renato already

Screenshot_20161108-213054_zpsgzjtzwr3.png