Bronze cards in line ups.. why do people do this?

MisterJV
10774 posts Has That Special Something
no idea why people do this and what advantage they may have.. played a stack 2 legend players on team the other day I asked him via message how many bronze players he had and he replied 4...
His team was 180.. but with 4 bronzes .

Then I was sitting on the loo and see this on twitch.. why do people do this and what advantage do they have?
real cringy tbh

Screenshot_7.png

Comments

• UK_Cam
    1335 posts Professional
    Not 100% certain, but I believe it's to do with skill rating in Fut Champs. You get a better skill rating when using lower rated teams and it could help people finish higher than people who have the same number of wins as them.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    People still bronze bench?

That's some FUT12 stuff
  • DIXON THFC
    3788 posts National Call-Up
    Because they think having a lower star rating will put you up against lower rated teams. Which 1. is total B/S, number 2. Is a douche-bag move anyway.
  • corsik
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    UK_Cam wrote: »
    Not 100% certain, but I believe it's to do with skill rating in Fut Champs. You get a better skill rating when using lower rated teams and it could help people finish higher than people who have the same number of wins as them.

hahahahahahaha
  • corsik
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    I cant believe you are all that stupid
  • unless you have a fitness team, why not. 3 gold sub is more than enough
  • 47goonz
    892 posts Semi-Pro
    Surely everyone has a fitness team though. I dont get the bronze sub thing either, pretty lame if it does mean you get a better skill rating or player lesser teams
  • Thefranchise92
    8412 posts League Winner
    I don't have skill bench but I sold up my team and used untradeable golds for divisions. Was scared about using the team in division 3 especially as now as it was 4.5 stars. Got matched with decent teams. When normally a few would be insane, I guess it's a bit like finding weaker teams to play too?
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think it's more people trying to counter TOWER7MAN that trying to come up against lower rated teams.
  • 47goonz
    892 posts Semi-Pro
    Tower7man?
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1902 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think your team plays better with a lower rating. Ive had high rated teams with quality all over that are totally static in defence and attack. Downgraded a few of the none key players to players that are >82 rated and suddenly the team wanted to play football.

Cant prove there is anything in it and I could be a tin foil hat loon but I believe this to be the case
  • 47goonz
    892 posts Semi-Pro
    Hes a tinfoil boy boy b-b-b-b-boy (jamie t)